I used to absolutely love my PSP but I bricked it trying to get a lil' greedy with homebrew. Had I sticked to just SNES emulators I probably would've been fine, but I downgraded to attempt to play Ps1 games and bricked the damn thing. This caused me to buy a DS Lite.

I like it, but it's no PSP. Since Sony put the PSP out again with slimmer hardware and faster ram, it seems as if now would be the time to get one. The new PSP firmware is harder to manipulate for homebrew purposes, but the line up of games is very promising.

So what do you guys think? I'm already selling DS games I've finished on Ebay for about 10$ each and have sold about 5 of them for 15$ each. I can probably get about 90 for the DS Lite itself. So should I get the new PSP model? Or do you guys think it's worth to hold out and give the DS a longer chance?
Sell it and get the old psp, the new one is almost the same just snaps easier
Quote by j.pagejr.
if im in a rush then its in the water but if i have time to be precise i aim for the side

Quote by Shredder6
you guys stand up?
You can unbrick psps now.

psphacking101 is your best friend on how to do it.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
if u still have the broken psp, u can fix it with pandora. if u dont have it anymore, u can get the slim, cause u can downgrade that now.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Sell the DS...buy a guitar...get famous...make enough money to buy nintendo...stick it in Princess Peach...then never call her again.
"The Force will be with you, always."
I gave you the info, ill probably get into trouble but here you go:

psphacking101.com
add me

They explain more in the step-by-step video on that site I posted.
Basically you hack the psp BATTERY to kinda jump start the original firmware which was stored on the psp in the first place.
add me

Just keep watching it, its simple.
add me

Why would you do that?

PSP = Shitty ports and proprietary formats.

It's a pile of waste. If you want an device that does everything other than play games, buy a damn iPhone. If you want a hand-held gaming system, a DS is the only way to go.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."