Page 1 of 3
I know there is a thread for the les paul already! But... i wanted to make one for this great guitar called a junior :P post pics and talk aabout the LEs paul junior talk about some users :P

it doesnt matter what kind of les paul junior it is
-Gibson From one from 57 to a billie joe Sig
- epiphone played them and liked them if its bolt on or set doesnt matter
- othher copies :P well ...

ITS time for some juniors !
These threads are dumb.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
i have an SG junior....
Quote by silentdob
*waits for the legion of Dimebag fans to beat me to death with bottles of Jack*
Quote by BlackBeautyBoy
i have an SG junior....

ok lets accept them 2 cuz They are juniors :P and a sg
Quote by BlackBeautyBoy
i have an SG junior....

ok lets accept them 2 cuz They are juniors :P and a sg
Quote by FacingUsAll
These threads are dumb.

yup.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by Eric 666
I have an Epiphone Les Paul Junior, pic is on my profile.

Nice I only hate epiphone for putting a humbucker in there and not a p-90 :P
Quote by ECistheBest
yup.

lol ok but i hate fenders :P thats my opinion i smashed my MIM fat strat into a spider 3 that was fun
Quote by zxkevkop
Nice I only hate epiphone for putting a humbucker in there and not a p-90 :P

well I'm a metal player so I wanted the humbucker, so i guess we disagree there.
Quote by Eric 666
well I'm a metal player so I wanted the humbucker, so i guess we disagree there.

in that case .... lol i have the luck to have the gibson one made in 1957 ^^
Quote by Eric 666

i play metal and my P 90 is great.
Quote by silentdob
*waits for the legion of Dimebag fans to beat me to death with bottles of Jack*
Quote by zxkevkop
lol ok but i hate fenders :P thats my opinion i smashed my MIM fat strat into a spider 3 that was fun

Way to waste a perfectly good guitar you fucking douchebag. Do you realize how many people on this board would be absolutely ecstatic to have a MIM strat? Not even only on this board, but do you realize how many people at all would love to have one? There are probably million kids out there who are probably all better than you who can't afford more than a Squier strat pack and you do something as wasteful as that? I hope you're happy with yourself you cunt.

By the way, guess what kind of guitar your man Billie Joe started out on. Oh wait, it was a blue strat ripoff that he put a Duncan JB into.
Quote by gibsonpenguin
By the way, guess what kind of guitar your man Billie Joe started out on. Oh wait, it was a blue strat ripoff that he put a Duncan JB into.
Started out on? He still uses it as his main recording guitar.
^I thought he used his LP Junior in the studio now, I'm pretty sure Blue is "retired", so to speak.
Quote by gibsonpenguin
Way to waste a perfectly good guitar you fucking douchebag. Do you realize how many people on this board would be absolutely ecstatic to have a MIM strat? Not even only on this board, but do you realize how many people at all would love to have one? There are probably million kids out there who are probably all better than you who can't afford more than a Squier strat pack and you do something as wasteful as that? I hope you're happy with yourself you cunt.

yeah my strat is repaired and gets repainted right now the spider III is dead so thats one less :P

And BTW about everyone started on a strat ripp off xD even me on a jay turser :P
Quote by ECistheBest
yup.

says the creator of the strat thread...
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Quote by zxkevkop
yeah my strat is repaired and gets repainted right now the spider III is dead so thats one less :P

And BTW about everyone started on a strat ripp off xD even me on a jay turser :P

Pics or it didn't happen

seriously though I take a strong moral stand against guitar directed violence.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by Bonsaischaap
Pics or it didn't happen

seriously though I take a strong moral stand against guitar directed violence.

don't have a cam sorry but the spider is ****ed up :P the speaker smashed trough the back :P and the knobs are gone inside the amp :P
I thought Hendrix (burned his) and Townsend (frequent guitar and equipment smasher) were ignorant (I was in junior high school starting to play guitar) when they did it, and I would never smash a guitar. The Line 6 would make a very tempting target, but a poor boy would even be happy to have it, so no.
Quote by uldhppi
I thought Hendrix (burned his) and Townsend (frequent guitar and equipment smasher) were ignorant (I was in junior high school starting to play guitar) when they did it, and I would never smash a guitar. The Line 6 would make a very tempting target, but a poor boy would even be happy to have it, so no.

yeah next time i just throw the spider of a building
Quote by red star
says the creator of the strat thread...

lol its stupid making a thread when there is another "les paul thread" and u make a "les paul JUNIOR thread". it's like making a "SQUIER strat threat" when there's already a "strat thread" and like 5 strat groups.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by zxkevkop

yeah, but of course, you have 4 gibsons, so what is that "junk" worth?

a lot to some people, who can only dream of being able to afford a fender, even if it is only a MIM strat. i can't afford one brand new, they cost about £500 over here (approx $1000 US...).

edit: and yeah, i have a rickenbacker, so i can't really talk but i still appreciate cheaper guitars. i have an Epi LP junior, its ok, i like the neck on it.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Last edited by Blompcube at Oct 15, 2007,
Quote by ECistheBest
lol its stupid making a thread when there is another "les paul thread" and u make a "les paul JUNIOR thread". it's like making a "SQUIER strat threat" when there's already a "strat thread" and like 5 strat groups.

les Paul juniors are other guitars and other shape then the normal one a squier strat and al copies have the same shape as a ****ing fender yk
Last edited by zxkevkop at Oct 15, 2007,
Quote by Blompcube
yeah, but of course, you have a 1957 gibson, so what is that "junk" worth?

a lot to some people, who can only dream of being able to afford a fender, even if it is only a MIM strat. i can't afford one brand new, they cost about £500 over here (approx $1000 US...)

actually i hate my fender so attantion if anyone wants to have it give me a bid and i will consider you can even choose the color because it still needs paint :P
Quote by gibsonpenguin
You sound like a pretty spoiled piece of shit.

well ... my grandpa dyed and my gear was his he told me if you dont like it sell it and buy something nice for it and my strat is not really my taste you know
^but that's the starting bid. u can't say no
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by Blompcube
yeah, but of course, you have 4 gibsons, so what is that "junk" worth?

a lot to some people, who can only dream of being able to afford a fender, even if it is only a MIM strat. i can't afford one brand new, they cost about £500 over here (approx $1000 US...).

edit: and yeah, i have a rickenbacker, so i can't really talk but i still appreciate cheaper guitars. i have an Epi LP junior, its ok, i like the neck on it.

edit it again look at my sig i count 5 gibby's :P lol
Quote by gibsonpenguin
Well, then I bid $5 plus shipping.

put 2 zero's behind it and i may consider it :P
AND CAN WE NOW STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT PIECE OF WOOD OF MINE WITH FENDER ON THE HEADSTOCK LETS TALK ABOUT GOOD GUITARS! les paul junIOR!
^dude. if you dont like it man. just send it to me.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by zxkevkop
AND CAN WE NOW STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT PIECE OF WOOD OF MINE WITH FENDER ON THE HEADSTOCK LETS TALK ABOUT GOOD GUITARS! les paul junIOR!

Are you now trying to sell the guitar which you were proud to have smashed into an amplifier hard enough to badly damage it for $500....
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Page 1 of 3