Looks pretty sweet, go for it!
Quote by silentdob
*waits for the legion of Dimebag fans to beat me to death with bottles of Jack*
^^ that one is better, but it isnt like Dave's guitar if thats what your going for!
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Custom ESP Explorer (in the making!)
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop Crybaby, Deltalab Md-1, rd 1, Morley optical Volume
Quote by buzzcut
^^ that one is better, but it isnt like Dave's guitar if thats what your going for!

In my opinion, he should go for what he wants, even if its not like 'so-so's' guitar, but if he's after that, it's upto him
[quote="'[JackFrost"]']http://www.rondomusic.com/product1328.html

This sems like a fairly good deal, only thing to worry about is the Tremolo quality.

Some LFR's are just as good as OFRs, such as the ones in carvins. They might just require a more meticulous setup to have the ability to stay in tune as well.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
im drop tuning to c and then back up to c standard and stuff like that soo a floyd wouldnt be useful also the guitar that looks like dave musatines guitar is the link at the very top of the page
Quote by convictionless
im drop tuning to c and then back up to c standard and stuff like that soo a floyd wouldnt be useful also the guitar that looks like dave musatines guitar is the link at the very top of the page

You could get the floyd blocked, then it will act as though it's a standard bridge. Then you can leave the nut locker thingies off as well.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio