Can someone please help me write a 6 page paper on Syd Barrett. Im stuck, i cant think of anything more to write.

Your feedback will help.

Thanks
Quote by knerken
dark side of the moon sucks
the wall sucks
animals sucks
syd barret is insane and he sucks
roger waters sucks
everything that has something to do with pink floyd sucks!!!
I HATE PINK FLOYD!!
IT AIN'T MUSIC!!
IT'S JUST PURE ****

DUMBASS
He's got a bike, you can ride it if you like. It's got a basket, a bell that rings and things to make it look good. He'd give it to you if he could, but he borrowed it.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Yeah thanks a lot of help guys haha

I have about a page or so on him and i cant think of anything!
Quote by knerken
the wall sucks
animals sucks
roger waters sucks
I HATE PINK FLOYD!!
IT AIN'T MUSIC!!
IT'S JUST PURE ****

DUMBASS
Quote by Muphin
He's got a bike, you can ride it if you like. It's got a basket, a bell that rings and things to make it look good. He'd give it to you if he could, but he borrowed it.

HAHA
I think he might've taken some drugs once, maybe.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I think he might've taken some drugs once, maybe.

Yeah.....pure acident though.......roger waters tricked him into it

Devious old b,asterd
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
I just need some more information on him. Every website says the same ****
Quote by knerken
the wall sucks
animals sucks
roger waters sucks
I HATE PINK FLOYD!!
IT AIN'T MUSIC!!
IT'S JUST PURE ****

DUMBASS
I have one on my other computer saved from my senior year in high school that's seven pages. When is it due? I'd have to wait until I get a new keyboard for that computer, but I'll e-mail it to you if you want. I got an A on it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
well, maybe because there only ist that ****?

try some rhetoric, spicing it up, saying sentences and pages without saying anything at all.

It's what politicians and English Teachers do.
Quote by Muphin

WIN!
In all seriousness, I'm guessing his drug use, especially LSD, brought out some hidden mental problems. Maybe schizophrenia.
PM jack of Jill.
Quote by knerken
the wall sucks
animals sucks
roger waters sucks
I HATE PINK FLOYD!!
IT AIN'T MUSIC!!
IT'S JUST PURE ****

DUMBASS
So what're you gonna cite as your sources?

"I asked the Pit @ Ultimate-Guitar.com"

"Additionally, Jack Off Jill sent me his paper"
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Nah, use my real name, Jack Off Jill doesn't seem like a reliable source.

Actually, my ex-girlfriend DID use me as a source for a project she had to do once. She even put me on her Citation sheet. She got an A. It was awesome. She also got me to come in and give an example of Delta Blues in her music class.

God... Our school sucked..

Anyway, like I said, I have to wait until I can get a new keyboard for the computer it's saved to. The dogs chewed up the wire to the keyboard.. There's four computers here, but two of them are laptops, and the computer that has a working keyboard is currently being used.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Hmm is there no way you can get that to me tonight??
Quote by knerken
the wall sucks
animals sucks
roger waters sucks
I HATE PINK FLOYD!!
IT AIN'T MUSIC!!
IT'S JUST PURE ****

DUMBASS
Maybe, I'd have to wait til my room mate leaves so I can switch keyboards. The main problem is that I currently have no money to go BUY a new keyboard. Which, is gonna suck for me when the owner of said keyboard gets home.
Quote by vintage x metal

Ok,I only know a little but He was the founding of pink floyd who was forced to leave due to schizopherema(cant spell it)caused by LSD usage almost constantly.While with the band he relased 1 album Piper at the gates of dawn which had some success.Their 1st single was called arnord lange and didnt get much notice like their 2nd see emily play,but this got them onto top of the pops,although syd didnt want to do it and said!If john lennon dosent have to do it why should I"
Syd was living in london at the time and the other band memberrs said that in his flat
you sholud not even accept a glass of water for there was a good chance it had acid in it.His best known works are astronomy domine,bike and Interstellar overdrive all taken from piper at...In 1968 he left the band to relase The madcap laughs and opel as solo album.
Well you can find more on wikipedia but theres a start.
Haha cant you just take it now
Quote by knerken
the wall sucks
animals sucks
roger waters sucks
I HATE PINK FLOYD!!
IT AIN'T MUSIC!!
IT'S JUST PURE ****

DUMBASS
Quote by wolfmother256
he is from england, and yeah, he has a bike

No he dosent! He just borrowed it!
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
The cover of his Madcap Laughs album inspired the colour scheme for my room.

Burgundy and gold.

Now that's good essay.
Quote by Hendrixisking1
Ok,I only know a little but He was the founding of pink floyd who was forced to leave due to schizopherema(cant spell it)caused by LSD usage almost constantly.While with the band he relased 1 album Piper at the gates of dawn which had some success.Their 1st single was called arnord lange and didnt get much notice like their 2nd see emily play,but this got them onto top of the pops,although syd didnt want to do it and said!If john lennon dosent have to do it why should I"
Syd was living in london at the time and the other band memberrs said that in his flat
you sholud not even accept a glass of water for there was a good chance it had acid in it.His best known works are astronomy domine,bike and Interstellar overdrive all taken from piper at...In 1968 he left the band to relase The madcap laughs and opel as solo album.
Well you can find more on wikipedia but theres a start.

Did you read Inside Out? Lots of what you said are direct quotes from the book. Anyway, Syd was born Roger Keith Barret and grew up in Cambridge I believe. His friends were huge rolling stones fans but he proffered the Beatles, and his parents let his early bands practice in their living room which was advanced parenting for the time. Syd joined the band to replace Bob Klose (I think) on guitar and vocals. At this point, the band was called "Tea Set" and were a huge part of the London Psychedelic movement. They mostly played at a club called UFO (pronounced u-fo) which stood for Underground Freak-out where most of the underground movement took place. The group at this point was entering band competitions and were on the same bill as another "Tea Set" so Syd came up with the name "Pink Floyd" on the spot (based off of the blues guitarists Floyd Council and Pink Anderson). The band then signed with EMI and gained popularity with singles such as "Arnold Layne", "See Emily Play" and "Point Me to the Sky". They then released "Piper at the Gates of Dawn" which was mostly written by Syd. He then grew more and more mentally unstable due to the stress of constant gigging and abusing LSD. Then David Gilmour joined the group and for a short time, Pink Floyd was a five peice. Syd was growing more and more frustrated and wrote a song called "Have You Got it yet?" and no matter what the band would somehow play it wrong. They released their second album, "A Saucerful of Secrets" where only one track is written by Syd (Jugband Blues). EMI then went through negotiations as to Syd's contract as he could not be in the band anymore (His solution was to add two girl saxophonists to the lineup). Syd then left the band and released "The Madcap Laughs" and "Barret". During the recordings of "Wish You Were Here" Syd arrived unannounced at Abbey Road and was totally unrecognizable. He listened to part of "Shine on You Crazy Diamond" and when asked to play it again he said there was no sense in that because they just heard it. when asked about his life he said "Well, I've got a telly and a fridge full of pork chops, but the chops keep going off so I have to buy more". Syd lived a quiet life in cambridge until his death last summer.

I hope I helped, anyway, read Inside Out bu Nick Mason for details.
What was that quote, I think I read it in a sig here, something with "outsydbarreted Syd Barret in being insane", that's so funny.
all the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players
Quote by nosushi4you
In all seriousness, I'm guessing his drug use, especially LSD, brought out some hidden mental problems. Maybe schizophrenia.

You have successfully repeated what Roger Waters says in every documentary including Pink Floyd and/or Syd Barrett and claimed they were your own words! I hate you.