last week was the first time ive really ever used pay pal. i sold an amp and the kid gave me 170$. my account is verified and everything and i go to send the money from paypal to my bank account thursday morning. it says it is complete now, however when i check my account the money is not showing up on there. is this just because the money doesnt update for the weekend or something? they said it would take 3 to 4 days but i did it on thursday and its still not showing up
i don't link my paypal to my bank account. i only link it to my visa prepaid reloadable debit card, which never goes under balance. nobody can steal anymore money than i have on my credit card. and when i need cash, id request a check from them (i never had a need to. my paypal is to buy stuff online.)
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by Swat Man
last week was the first time ive really ever used pay pal. i sold an amp and the kid gave me 170$. my account is verified and everything and i go to send the money from paypal to my bank account thursday morning. it says it is complete now, however when i check my account the money is not showing up on there. is this just because the money doesnt update for the weekend or something? they said it would take 3 to 4 days but i did it on thursday and its still not showing up

They do not process transfers on the weekends because most banks close at noon on saturday and are not open on sunday. Should be in there on mon or tues
My Gear:

Fender Strat w/Duncans
Hand Built(by me) guitar w/Duncans
Ibanez RG321MH
Bugera V22
Peavey Vyper 30 Watt
Xotic BB Preamp
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Digitech Hardwire Chromatic Tuner
Fender T-Bucket Acoustic
Digitech Bad Monkey