Page 1 of 2
Recently, I have been seeing a lot of palindromes with the clocks. I see the time 12:21 almost every time that it comes around. I don't know why. But my girlfriend told me that I should look it up and see what it means.

I searched google for 1221, and came up with pretty much nothing.

I searched google for December, 21, and came up with a website about the end of the World.

Apparently the World is going to end on December 21, 2012. (122112)

Here is the site.

http://www.december212012.com/

I don't really believe it. But it kind of has me thinking.

I'm almost positive it's a fat, bald man at home trying to make a living off of people with psychological disorders.

"If you can send 1, 5 or even 10$ it would greatly help the cause!"

Bulll ****.

So, what do you think?
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
"I hesitated to write this article because I did not want to scare people. But I was told by an angelic being that I must."

this is bull****

Dinobot of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Now the obvious question here is...

Who's fucking the ponies?

Quote by drop-dead666
Get.. Like he suggested, P-90's. Or you can just buy a hello kitty guitar.
"I hesitated to write this article because I did not want to scare people. But I was told by an angelic being that I must."

Didn't we pretty much prove that the Mayan religion was false?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Alix_D
The world ended with the millenium bug, everyone knew that

*reported*

XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
The world won't end in 2012.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
oh dear.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by JC13
I think that's just when the Mayan calender ends. We didn't all die on new years 200, we didn't die June 6th 2006 (the worst theory yet, since there have been hundreds of 6/6/6 ). And we won't all die on some random day in december 2012.

Well it wasn't even a 6/6/6. It was a 6/6/06... In June 2066, we might die though
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
FFS...I've said this about 100 times on this website alone, and I'm gonna say it again...

The world didn't end in 1996, nor did it end in 1999, 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006, or 2007 and it's NOT going to end in 2012!

You must be one gullable bastard to believe this ****e
****! thats the day before my birthday!
Quote by clincher09
you win

Quote by Vornik
..Are you wearing a pokemon hat?

Quote by Schmietty
+1 for what looks like a Pokemon hat.
So that's how the world will end...

...with loads of ads
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Eh. I saw something on the History channel that said the Mayan calender goes in cycles. After this cycle ends (on Dec. 21, 2012) a new one'll begin. Damn. . .I may have to go to the DMV the day before the world ends . . .My license expires 12/20/2012.
Quote by Sixpack5001
****! thats the day before my birthday!

haha...
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
Actually, I have heard that Nostradamus predicted something like that was going to happen in the year 2012. I have by no means done any research on it myself but now that you mention it, I have heard people say that.
edit: i phail....you beat me in common sense, lol forgot about the search bar! lol

it was predicted by the same guy who tried to predict the world end like 5 other
times and phailed like a ****ing noobcake.

Even Isaac Newton tried to predict the world end, which is supposed to be "...no sooner then 2050, but I see no reason why it would end after".
which i also believe is going to be total bull****.

someone needs to kill the guy who predicted it, then his world would end beforehand and not worry everyone else.
Oh Christ on a bike!

Do you know how many "will the world end in 2012?" there have been.

The Mayan calendar doesn't signify an end of the world, it signifies the start of a new age. According to the Mayans, the third age/world will begin in 2012. At the moment we are between worlds, which for them was a time of discovery and enlightenment before the new world started.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

The sad thing is I know a lot of people that believe this theory. I have one friend who completely changed his life once he found out about the Mayans and he feeds me this bull**** every day. It's fun to read though.

EDIT: For anyone who hasn't seen it, check it out. It's sorta long but it's good. http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=9182939
Last edited by adtthosa at Oct 14, 2007,
The world will end for many people that day. The world is ending for many people today. It ended for many yesterday. It will end for many tommorow as well. The word in terms wont end. We come to an end. The world will always be here.
The owner of the world will actually be watching the 100m sprint at the London 2012 Olympics, and the terrible infrastructure will collapse on them. Thus, the world will end.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by adtthosa
The sad thing is I know a lot of people that believe this theory. I have one friend who completely changed his life once he found out about the Mayans and he feeds me this bull**** every day. It's fun to read though.

Hardly surprising though, look how many religious people there are in the world, something like this is foolproof.
so we are listening to peruan indians, and ufo enthusiasts?

oh come on pit, i expected better from you..
im laughing my ass off when the day does come and all the people that were like "the worlds not gonna end" on here are gonna be like "O ****! WE GONNA DIE!"
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
Quote by Spitz13
so we are listening to peruan indians, and ufo enthusiasts?

oh come on pit, i expected better from you..

WHY?!

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Yes,and every time I look at the clock after I get home from school it says 4:20.

Does that mean anything?Wait...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by break-me-in
WHY?!

i mean i shouldn't have had, but i mean come on.. indians? PERUAN INDIANS? thats too low.. even for the pit..
Quote by JC13
I think that's just when the Mayan calender ends. We didn't all die on new years 200, we didn't die June 6th 2006 (the worst theory yet, since there have been hundreds of 6/6/6 ). And we won't all die on some random day in december 2012.

Agreed. The 6/6/6 theory was the dumbest thing I had ever heard. A bunch of kids at my school were like, "Are you guys ready to die? 6/6/6 is almost here!" I'm like, "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." They go, "Why? We read on the internet that we're all going to die." I go, "What about June 6th, 1906? Or June 6th, 1806?"

They all walked away after that and didn't say a thing about it again.
Quote by Seryaph
Hold your tongue!! Spare our ears your vile blaspheme.

Chuck Norris doesn't die. He triumphs.
No no no no no.

In the year 7510
If God's a-comin, he oughta make it by then.
Maybe he'll look around himself and say.
Guess it's time for the judgment day.

In the year 8510
God is gonna shake his mighty head.
He'll either say.I'm pleased where man has been.
Or tear it down and start again. Whoa-oh

+1 to whoever knows the reference.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by Td_Nights
Yes,and every time I look at the clock after I get home from school it says 4:20.

Does that mean anything?Wait...

Hey me too. I don't smoke weed but that number comes up a lot.
Quote by Spitz13
i mean i shouldn't have had, but i mean come on.. indians? PERUAN INDIANS? thats too low.. even for the pit..

I laughed at that, it's Peruvian
Page 1 of 2