Why is it that almost everyday when I notice the clock it says 1:37. Or when im doing anything time related its 1:37 everytime I see. It's scary.
It's better when the clock says 13:37.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Look at the clock now. What time do you read?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
get new batteries...on the double before you become a psycho
Fender Stratocaster,Yamaha ERG 121 and 5 other random low budget acoustics
Quote by Jackintehbox
Maybe you need a clock that's not stuck on 1:37?

lol.

anyways, yea i have these moments too where im like 'wierd, i see that time all the time'. i would guess that you dont see it as often as you think you do though, and you just have this image in your mind of a clock saying 1:37 and whenever you see 1:37 your like woa ****, again it happened!!!\\\

i get it too.
Quote by CoreysMonster

it's obviously telling you to become an internet nerd.
YOU MUST COMPLY!

Not necessarily, it could be 01:37.

Quote by La Qotsa

I always see the clock as that, whenever I look at it on the computer it's on 13.37.
It's because when the clock isn't 1:37 (i.e. 1337) it doesn't catch your attention, which leads me to the conclusion that you're obsessed with the number 1337, which probably means your mental age is around that number minus 1324.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Retrobution
Why is it that almost everyday when I notice the clock it says 1:37. Or when im doing anything time related its 1:37 everytime I see. It's scary.

maybe your clock is stopped?
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by Raziel2p
It's because when the clock isn't 1:37 (i.e. 1337) it doesn't catch your attention, which leads me to the conclusion that you're obsessed with the number 1337, which probably means your mental age is around that number minus 1324.

True.
Quote by La Qotsa

That was the time when I came on the PC.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Not necessarily, it could be 01:37.

what kind of loser is sober enough that late to see the clock at 01:37?
dude, dont think about it too much or you might turn out like the guy in "The Number 23"
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
That happens to me with 9:11 (the date) and 9:33 (93.3 is my fav radio station). That and I just realized it's 6:09 on my alarm clock (it's a bit ahead on time), which is my area code.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
i know this is gonna sound weird but after 9/11/01 happened a few weeks after evertime i would look at the clock at night it would be 9:11, seriously was messing with my head big time
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
I notice 12:34 all the time.
My Gear:

Squier Acoustic

B.C. Rich Ironbird Got Stolen :-(

Fernandes LE-1X

ESP AC 200-E

Fender Frontman 15G
Quote by ctb
That was the time when I came on the PC.

I hope you cleaned up after yourself.

that happens to me a lot actually. like i will look at the clock a few times a day, and its always like 2:48, then 3:48, then 4:48 etc. or once (without an alarm) i woke up at exactly the same time 3 days in a row.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

member number five of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

creator/owner of the yankees fans group
idk...but every night i look at the clock and at least once is says "10:03"
UG's HIPPIE
Quote by VivaLaJam
23 is following me

its 00:26 on my clock

2/6 = 3
26-3=23

AAH ITS FOLLOWING ME

I'll shut up now.

i love that movie
UG's HIPPIE
same thing happens to me but with the numbers 11:11 apparently you're suppose to make a wish when you see 11:11
je suis haut