Retails for $200, can't use it on my computer so I'm selling it. Will be under warranty untill Sept. 08. Flawless condition, not the smallest scratch on it. Asking $120 shipped, no trades. Make offer. I don't have any pictures but here's BB's retail description.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8500534&st=ipod+nano&type=product&id=1186004970671
"You've unleashed the 'fockin furry!"
why can't you use it on your computer?
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
spam...

I'd suggest Ebay to you, at this price its a steal, too bad you cannot use it.

I woulda had it but got no cash.

good luck in selling

EWWWWW!
I need the money quicky hence the low price. I can't use it on my computer because its still running a earlier version of itunes and I can't download it to my music/recording comp. that plus i've got 32 gigs on it, hoping to upgrade later but now I need cash/check/moneyorder quickly. I can validate with a picture but would require me to go through some trouble, I would ship first to someone with a good trade record.
It was a gift and I don't have the recpt. I gotta sell it to buy a new head.
Quote by AllDead
It was a gift and I don't have the recpt. I gotta sell it to buy a new head.

How can you say it has warranty then if u have no receipt? Sounds like a scam to me, specially with no pictures... How about this. Put it on ebay, make it Buy it now for 120 and ill buy it ok?
Yes it is a scam because scammers love to give you a chance to rip them off by shipping before payment. Good lookin' out. You activate the warranty online or by mail with the included warranty card and it has been validated. Checking PM's.
If you think this is a scam then please don't post, especially if you have a profound lack of reading comprehension skills.
No PM's in my inbox as of yet.
Quote by AllDead
Yes it is a scam because scammers love to give you a chance to rip them off by shipping before payment. Good lookin' out. You activate the warranty online or by mail with the included warranty card and it has been validated. Checking PM's.
If you think this is a scam then please don't post, especially if you have a profound lack of reading comprehension skills.
lol good job on the sarcasm man
Hey man...the PM system here is a little funky, e-mail me: vangkm007 AT yahoo.com

What amp head are you looking for? I've got a few I'm trying to sell too...maybe we can work something out. Thanks.
Quote by OhSoInsane
lol good job on the sarcasm man

dont be an ass...

he's only trying to sell his iPod, no need to get like taht is there? He even said he would post pictures even if it is hassle to him.

If you have nothing productive to say then don't say anything at all, you are the type of person that ruins this sort of forum...

I wish you luck with you iPod, hopefully someone will be good enough to buy it from you, and red is the least common colour, or atleast in the UK. Give it time, you will have alot of ease selling this.

just thought, this is almost half the price for a 4gb in the UK...

wow. this really is a steal!

get buying people who want one, and who have money!

EWWWWW!
Vangkm has these heads/amps, maybe someone and Vang can work something out with a trade ivolving this ipod. I cannot as I need the money.

Laney VH100R $1K
Marshall MG100HDFX $300
Vintage 1974 Fender Vibrolux Deluxe Combo - $900
Quote by OhSoInsane
Sorry man, i am really sorry for bein an ass =\

It's cool dude
Has been sold. Mods feel free to delete