hey evry1, i cant find tabs for sum bands i listen 2. does NE1 no NE other sites for Tabs?
this is the only good tab site....y dont u do us a faor and tab it out?
ESP LTD AX-50
BOSS MT-2
Line6 Spider lll

Commanda of the esp4lyfe club. PM me or Snuffles to join

Member of the Anti-Ibanez Militia
PM Verminitude to join.
UG is def the best.

...unless you're looking for DMB tabs.
Gibson Zoot Suit in Rainbow
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000

Where are the ladies, man?
y dnt u lyk the tabs 4 the bands we hve hear?
I highly recommend that everyone interested in making money online join this site.

<3
no i think this site is awesome. and i f i new how 2 figure the song out i would, but this is a 1 album band that vitually noone has heard of
Well why dont you listen to decent bands? then you wouldnt need another site.
i listen to alot of bands, and i no songs by most of them, its just that there are a few debus with sick music on it and i cant figure out more than the intro and chord substitutes
Quote by incarnation
hey evry1, i cant find tabs for sum bands i listen 2. does NE1 no NE other sites for Tabs?

Trying to read your post is like trying to decode some foreign language. There is a better solution than to just ask people for a site with a tab you want. Google tabs for whatever band you want and you might find them. Use your brain a little bit and it might save you the time. And even if you can't find the tab for the band you need, asking us where to get tabs for a band you like is useless if you don't even tell us what band you are looking for.