Heya UG!

I thought it was time for a new video so I recorded one of my favorite Metallica classics, Whiplash!
I'm only playing the rythm guitar and not the solo because that solo is way too hard for me.. at the moment that is , I dream of the day I'll be able to play like that!
Anyways.. I hope you like it!

I pulled my very special Whiplash T-Shirt out of the closet for this special ocassion (last time I wore it was at the Metallica show in Denmark this summer so it was very emotional).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiG8aOLYI2c
Please let me know if you like it, let me know if you don't like it too and please add what I might improve then!
nice job

shoulda done teh lead part tho
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
I've seen you on Youtube before.
I actually went to my friend the other day and said, "You won't believe this, check this link out." I believe it was to your Battery video.

Anyhow, good job. I think I caught your tremelo picking to be slightly off time on a few spots. And... you began the bridge before the solo a little sloppy. That's all I really saw to crit. Kudos, mate!

-Dan
Hah, thanks alot!
Haha funny to hear that you showed my video to your friend .

And yeah well I can only wish I could play the solo..it's so fast!
Quote by NunoSlash
haha, you remind me of Dave Murray, a little bit....

haha the resemblence is uncanny
Hey Cizz.

Long time no see...

Nice cover, but I'm wondering how your solo work is coming along, the rhythm is not challenging enough for you....

Of course, I don't expect you to play the whiplash solo, maybe something easier.
Hahaah yeah Nuno, I might kill you again now

Heya Rakun!! Haven't seen you for a long time indeed
Thanks and well yeah I've been working on my solo chops, I know all solo's of Fade To Black (the big last one too yeah) I just have to shape it up a bit a make it more fluid but you can expect a video cover from the full song by me and Elise (you know, my friend.. she'll play Hetfield and I'll be Hammett ) this week (I hope..)
Quote by Rakun
Cant wait to see that

I think it will be up tomorrow!