I have an AL-2500, and it's pretty awesome, so I guess the 3000 has to be great(er). I'd say go for it.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I have an AL-3100 (same as an al3000 except with mother-of-pearl inlays), and the guitar is top notch. I've heard great things about the P-90 version, IF you like P-90 tone.
Agile AL-3100 (highly recommended)
SX SST57 strat copy
OE30 Hollowbody
SX fretless bass
Epiphone PR-200 acoustic
Yamaha G-40 classical
Epiphone Valve Junior head
1x12 custom cab
4x12 Behringer Half-stack

My Solo Stuff

My Band

i have a interceptor and it is Top notch
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
Quote by Floodzone004
well i play Alternative/pop punk stuff, i can get that tone out of p-90's right?

I think you could definitely get that sort of tone out of P-90s, and as far as P-90s go, the Agile has fine ones.

However, people mostly either hate P-90s or love them. I dig the sound they make, but I know others wouldn't - they accentuate treble and high end spank, but still have a fairly high output (Think somewhere between a humbucker and a single coil) that can push a good tube amp. P-90s usually suffer from a fair amount of 60 cycle hum, however, and this puts off a lot of people.

If you've never played a guitar with P-90s, I really recommend you do before purchasing a guitar equipped with them. But if you do end up liking them, the Agile is a great choice.
Agile AL-3100 (highly recommended)
SX SST57 strat copy
OE30 Hollowbody
SX fretless bass
Epiphone PR-200 acoustic
Yamaha G-40 classical
Epiphone Valve Junior head
1x12 custom cab
4x12 Behringer Half-stack

My Solo Stuff

My Band