Well, hopefully THIS gets you attention.. This is another laptop thread except I don't really want one for high-end games... More for being able to get on the internet(aka: Here) use MyspaceIM, and watch/download/burn movies with. I would like to be able to play Rome: Total War(old yes, but awesome still) and thats it on the games basically. I wanna spend as little as possible NOW, and upgrade alot later.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Get a Mac.
Quote by millerdrr
you caught me making a mistake on extremely basic theory, WHILE making a mistake regarding corporate philosophy. you earned the bag, and you single-handedly force me to retract all of my "Canada Blows" propaganda. you>me
http://www.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/cto_inspn_1501?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs

would this be any good? when it says 53 WHr 6-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery does that mean it has a 53 hr battery life?

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

could I buy a different battery that has longer life? Cuz in a review of it, it said it had 2-2 1/2hr battery life. I need more for a movie...... and to practice a song or something.