I know what's gonna happen on December 21 2012! Alright, yes, yes, I know, put your pitch forks and torches aside.

Whoever made that calander believed something crazy was gonna happen on 2012, right? Well, if I was born on November 1st 1992, I will be 20 years old on this day. Ahem, at 20 years old, I will almost be done with college and should be livin in a big city. 2112, MAY be the day I release my debut album and music and life will change for the better. All emo and whatever else you guys don't like will be turned back to their underground ways and I shall rule the world! The Mayians really knew what they were talking about, you know?

So as you can see, 2112 will not be the day the world ends, it will be the day the world starts!

Okay, now I'll take questions. Who says we should go out to Pizza Hut and celebrate? I'll take pre orders now...
You're a complete idiot

1. Because theres one hundred ****ing years between 2112 and 2012
2. I sincerely doubt any form of emo will be the dominant mainstream at either of those dates
3. Who gives a **** if thats popular anyway?
2112 is the proper way of saying 12/21. I know, you foolish mortals wouldn't understand. Oh and I'll order that cheese pizza on the double! Is Dr Pepper fine with you guys?
Quote by Minkaro
I order a 9" pizza.

With a side-helping of shut the **** up

i herd its tasty
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Quote by Minkaro
I order a 9" pizza.

With a side-helping of shut the **** up

i lawled
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
It's 7 days after my 21st birthday But there's no way we can know, cause it's when technology gets so advanced we hit the event horizon, hence becoming able to do whatever we want
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Quote by KileManA7X
2112 is the proper way of saying 12/21. I know, you foolish mortals wouldn't understand. Oh and I'll order that cheese pizza on the double! Is Dr Pepper fine with you guys?

so you plan on releasing your album at age 120? 2012 you will be 20 2112 you will be 120. Whos the foolish mortal now beotch.
Man...this guy doesn't even need to write a suicide note. He can just leave a link to this thread on his computer and everyone will understand.
Quote by Colgate Total
There's a difference between 2112, and 2012.

Exactly

2112: Badass album
2012: Doomsday

subtle differences...
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.