I'm not going to post a link because it would be adverstising, but I dig alot of there stuff, it sounds awsome.

You should check out these remixes,

Mcvaffe : The Darkness and the light "Zelda Remix"
Ben Cousines: BigShellWestBistrol "Metal Gear Solid"
Aluminum: Brainshock "earthbound"

it's amazing with these can people can do with backround music. seriously, check them out.

Omg I was going to start a thread about this but I didnt know if it was advertising.

Guys if you like guitar and Castlevania check out Goat NOW!!!!

And AilSean for more guitar!!

Most of the remixes on the site fall into the techno genre, though.
I love OCRemix.

I haven't SERIOUSLY delved into it, but I love it.

My friend took me into the FFVII page, and let me listen to "Red XIII Redux", the cover of the Cosmo Canyon theme on guitar.

I found a decent tab of the song, then made it sound like his version. I STILL love playing that song. It's so fun, especially if you let someone else play the same thing one octave lower, and you get this wicked harmony effect.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
lol i thought i was the only one that listened ot ocremix music., i only listen to mostly megaman music and some Doom.

check into megaman brainsick metal and doom purgatory.
*super bump, because it's better than starting a new topic*

I love OCRemix, and it's made me want to start doing some of my own. Especially with the Super Mario 64 Boswer level theme. I'm planning on doing an orchestral one and an electronic one, and then just going on from there. Anyone got any advice as to how to go about it?

Also, good songs:

Liquid Mario - McVaffe
Devastations Doorway - Audix (I really love that song, so stfu )
The Alternate Route - Paragon X9 (I said stfu)
Fleeting Ecstacy - chthonic

Yes, they're all SM64, but they're still all good
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!