I've owned this for a week or two, and used it a bit. There was a ****load of blade play, so I tightened the screws (topmost ones) a little. Now it opens ridiculously slow. Any suggestions?
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
good thing you almost explained what an SOG Trident was so people could help...anyway why the hell don't you just loosen the damn screw a little bit again?
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Quote by pavel
good thing you almost explained what an SOG Trident was so people could help...anyway why the hell don't you just loosen the damn screw a little bit again?

Then there's a ****load of blade play.

I figured I'd deter all the LOL WUT'ers and people who don't know what they're talking about by being vague.
Gear...
I google'd it, appears to be some sort of knife. The SOG knives look pretty cool.

Anyways, I would probably find the SOG forum or something to ask this Q
Quote by Charlatan_001
I google'd it, appears to be some sort of knife. The SOG knives look pretty cool.

Anyways, I would probably find the SOG forum or something to ask this Q

Lol, I did.

SOG forums don't have 500000 users =P

And I just like UG better. I don't have this problem on other sogs though. Weird.
Gear...
Hmm... I'd just wait it out on the SOG forums (since they prob know way more than the common UG'er), or wait for someone on UG who isn't a total idiot to answer you.

I'd bet on the former.

Maybe there are other screws you can mess w/ to counteract the top ones? I'm just talking out of my ass here so yeah
Quote by Charlatan_001
Hmm... I'd just wait it out on the SOG forums (since they prob know way more than the common UG'er), or wait for someone on UG who isn't a total idiot to answer you.

I'd bet on the former.

Maybe there are other screws you can mess w/ to counteract the top ones? I'm just talking out of my ass here so yeah

Good idea. I'll try that.
Gear...

Good idea. I'll try that.

Is this not exactly what i told you to do?
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Quote by pavel

You told him to loosen the screw he just tightened, whereas I told him to maybe try messing with OTHER screws on the knife
Quote by pavel

No. You told me to loosen the top one.

I thanks you for your contribution to my thread, regardless of it's use though. You're a valued member of UG =).
Gear...