Have you ever felt a strange breeze and didn't know what it was ? Well, I had size 32 frickin' waist on without a belt (no I am not a 300 lbs bastard.) And I was walkin to class with my iPod on with music blaring. Little did I know my pants were sliding down. I didn't notice until 2 steps after they hit my ankles, I TRIPPED. And my girlfriend was kinda behind me... and I had a MAN THONG on !
I am The Great Cornholio !
I need T.P. for my bunghole !
...and then?
Quote by nic_2090
What ever happened to sticks and stones....?

Quote by Maet
The Niggers took them all to build their crappy huts in africa and Detroit...

Too much?
lol man I pictured that, real or fake it's still funny
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Incredible. Size 32 isnt that big...
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Yeah, 32 is actually pretty slim.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Even if that's fake that's still a funny situation. I can imagine that happening to one of my friends and just be like "...Dude, was that a thong?..."
SPACE FOR RENT
dude i'm 36 and i'm only 13? i'm not fat either... dude 1, you got pwned hxc, two it's not like she wasn't your girlfriend, she should like that stuff right? but i can't stop laughing at the pear, it's just has some form of funniness..
im a size 31 and i weigh like 130 pounds. theres no way someone a size up from me would be 300 pounds. and WHY WERE YOU WEARING A MAN THONG!!!!?????!!!!???!?!?!?!?
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
as unfunny as that pear is, it still makes me laugh. DAMN YOU, YOU PEAR!
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
Banana Hammock!
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by Mistaa Man
Have you ever felt a strange breeze and didn't know what it was ? Well, I had size 32 frickin' waist on without a belt (no I am not a 300 lbs bastard.) And I was walkin to class with my iPod on with music blaring. Little did I know my pants were sliding down. I didn't notice until 2 steps after they hit my ankles, I TRIPPED. And my girlfriend was kinda behind me... and I had a MAN THONG on !

What a retarded attempt at humour, you know it was bad when Virgil Hart, the biggest ****ing idiot on this forum tells you it was...
Quote by Mistaa Man

Im beginning to hate these OCT 07'ers with their gay ass stories!!!

I dont know about anyone else!