Page 1 of 2
Last night I dreamt that I was married to Scarlett Johansson. She really loved me. Has anybody else had a dream where they were married to a famous actress?

I don't mean dreams where you were ****ing a famous actress, I mean dreams where you were married and in love with a famous actress.

yeah, the thread title is emo. but it's in keeping with my theme, so sue me.
Quote by GlamSpam

I developed a thought experiment to explain why you can't remember anything before you were born:
YOU NEED THERAPY

foreal
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
the title made me laugh so hard

nah, i never had a dream with a famous actress. how was it?

Jack my swag
Quote by gopherthegreat
the title made me laugh so hard

nah, i never had a dream with a famous actress. how was it?

It was kind of scary, because all I wanted to do when I woke up was buy Lost in Translation on DVD. That's some powerful advertising.
Quote by GlamSpam

I developed a thought experiment to explain why you can't remember anything before you were born:
you get a cookie because your thread title is a reference to an absolutely breathtaking song by the smiths.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
When I was like, 5 or 6, I had a dream that I was an adult, and I was getting married to a famous woman (I doubt if then I even knew who she was, it was just that dream-knowledge "She's famous, that's it.") And at the altar, some blonde woman ran in screaming that I was cheating on her, and I freaked out and pulled out an uzi and started shooting people. Good God that dream f*cked me up for a long time. Seriously, I'm 18 now and I remember that ****.

Anyway, I've never had a dream naming a specific famous woman as my significant other, just that one weird pseudo-famous woman.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by HumanitysDeath
Man, I dig the DMT your brain dishes out. Scarlett Johansson? That would be amazing.

It WAS amazing. ****ing brilliant. I almost cried when I woke up.

When I told my girlfriend about it, she laughed so hard she cried.
Quote by GlamSpam

Quote by punkbassist19
last night I dreamed my girlfriend wanted me back. I didn't wanna wake up

that sucks
but (passes anti-flame sheild)
dont say it again or u mite get flamed

but i hear ya bro
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
You got a girlfiend and you're dreaming like that? what!!!! haha nahh dream whatever and savor the moment.
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
I once had a dream that I owned the mechanical pants from Wallace & Gromit.

And another dream where Pingu was just bitching to me about zombies.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
I thought this was about The Smiths
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by Scarlet_Fever

Why didn't I get the "funniness" of that at first?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
the title made me think that nobody loved you....
-Gear-
- Jasmine by takamine acoustic
...that's it
last night i dreamt my friend killed himself
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
i had a dream that i was loved by a girl. Its a recurring dream. But its not a famous person, shes a girl at my school. Shes there, and shes just holding me and i close my eyes and everything just slips away...all the pain just goes away. It feels so real, the way her hands caress me, her soft breath on my neck as she whispers a soft "i love you" into my ear,the warmth of her body,her comforting eyes...shes so beautiful...perfect. I hate waking up from that dream, cuz it hurts...it makes me realize how lonely i really am...how badly i really need her. Oh and by way, im not a sad little emo kid, i just really need a girlfriend.
I've had those kinds many times before.

But, never about someone I actually knew. ]: Well, once. But for the most part, just the perfect nameless dream girl.

But now someone does love me. So, my dream came true. Someday yours might too :]
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by Allnightmask22
When I was like, 5 or 6, I had a dream that I was an adult, and I was getting married to a famous woman (I doubt if then I even knew who she was, it was just that dream-knowledge "She's famous, that's it.") And at the altar, some blonde woman ran in screaming that I was cheating on her, and I freaked out and pulled out an uzi and started shooting people. Good God that dream f*cked me up for a long time. Seriously, I'm 18 now and I remember that ****.

Anyway, I've never had a dream naming a specific famous woman as my significant other, just that one weird pseudo-famous woman.

hahahhahahahahahahahahahha omg that was ****ing hilarious
Quote by Ishiga

But now someone does love me. So, my dream came true. Someday yours might too :]

Yes, it is technically possible that I will marry Scarlett Johansson. But I don't think it's very likely. Let's just say I'm not going to hold out for it.

Quote by The Spoon
go search dream interpreter on google and see waht your dream meant

I can't be sure, but I think it means that I want to elope with Scarlett Johansson. For once, my subconscious and conscious desires are somewhat in alignment.
Quote by GlamSpam

One time I had a dream that I was adopted by Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. I remember actually having a strong connection with Angelina Jolie.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
i've never had a dream like that...

BUT

i've had dreams where I meet my favorite musicians and we hang out and for some reason I can't bring myself to ask for a picture to prove i've met them, and we always have weird conversations, like for some reason i can't function right and play guitar so they leave thinking i really really suck...

but i was just nervous...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Well, if we're gonna get all emo-I a had a dream about my exgirlfriend and we were back together and I carried her naked out in public to a hotel room and we were happy and wonderful and life was wonderful and koala bears were crapping rainbows on my brain and fairies were singing and coming out my butt.

Then I woke up.
Last edited by totenkopf at Oct 14, 2007,
i wouldnt have come into this thread if i knew what it was about, but the title made me think it was going to be some emo/hilarious rant
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Last night i had a dream that i was at a daft punk concert. Then me and my older brother (who isn't real), and the pope were on trial for something... then i was running away from the fuzz and grabbed the outside of a subway, but we had to go through a security checkpoint which was basically a room with diablo in it, he was on to me. So I battled diablo for a bit, and a door opened up at the top of the room and this girl I went to school with last year pulled me out. And then I forget the segue but I found myself having to infiltrate a building with the Ultimate Warrior and the Macho Man Randy Savage.
I keep having dreams where the girl I like is in it.

They're all different, but she's always there. Too bad she has a boyfriend.

[/emo]
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Lol i have crazy dreams like that too. some are rlly random cuz i'm like that sometimse wen i make up stories to my friends, while others actually mean something. like some dreams are telling me that i feel rlly lonely, or that i feel like know one is supporting me whenever i make a decision. sometimes it tells me that i feel different. they basically open my bottled up feelings. its like that king of the hill episode where hank dreamed of nancy naked, but rlly it wasn't about nancy, it was about proprane and propane accesories.
There seems to be a lot of threads named after Smiths songs today...

Last night I dreamt I was watching 300, even though I've never seen it (go on then, kill me now) so how I ended up dreaming about it I'm not actually sure. All I remember was something that looked like the battle of Minas Tirith in Return Of The King but with a lot less men on one side.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
If you didn't stick it in her in this dream, give up your testicles accordingly.
Quote by suffer some
It was kind of scary, because all I wanted to do when I woke up was buy Lost in Translation on DVD. That's some powerful advertising.

Futurama was right!
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Well no, I haven't, but I did dream I woke up in a field in Holland with a bunch of my friends slaughtered around me...um...it was weird, but Holland is awesome.
Page 1 of 2