lets say i have a 2x12 combo that i want to run another amp head thru. and i dont want to run the amp head thru the combo directly, just use the speakers. the combo amp doesnt have an aux in.
if you can't disconnect your speakers from the amp itself, you're screwed on that one.

Unless you wanna do some wiring.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
as long as the wiring doesnt require too much dismantling of the amps themselves i would be fine with it. would u know how?
What amp is it?
I have a peavey classic 50 410, and you can just unplug the speakers from the head, but the head is permanently connected to the cab.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
i can disconnect the speakers. just 2 wires connect them to the head. easily removable
Quote by Dudemonkguy
as long as the wiring doesnt require too much dismantling of the amps themselves i would be fine with it. would u know how?

In laymen's terms, you'd snip the speaker wire from where it's connected to the head, then put a 1/4 male end on the speaker side, and a 1/4 female on the head side. Then you can connect and disconnect the speakers as you please. Be careful with ohmage though.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
my friend did this with his old 2x12 combo, the wires coming from the speakers went into a 1/4 jack that plugged in to the amp, he just plugged that into his head and was done with it.
Quote by TehNez
In laymen's terms, you'd snip the speaker wire from where it's connected to the head, then put a 1/4 male end on the speaker side, and a 1/4 female on the head side. Then you can connect and disconnect the speakers as you please. Be careful with ohmage though.

Read that part