I swear to god....The new album is AMAZING. Its better than all their albums in my opinion (and thats hard to say for a MODERN band).

But jesus....who mixed the songs on the album? The levels are all messed up!

For instance, "15 Step" has drums higher than the vocals by way too much! It sounds way too bouncy and clippy at the beginning too.

I don't know...the recording is great but the mixing seems funny.

Did anyone else notice this?
I didn't, but now that you've pointed it out I can never enjoy the album again.

Thanks
I haven't listened to it, but I'm actually care about that stuff too. I got Icky Thump and Zeitgeist at the same time and they were both mixed and mastered like ****e.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Zeitgeist was horribly ruined by the mixing/mastering...

It was so depressing...

You'd think with today's technolody we'd be improving, not going bacwarkds so-to-speak...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Maybe they made it that way on purpose?
Gear listing coming soon...
yeah the drums were really loud and weird sounding i didn't like them
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
I think what you will find, going on what I've read and know, the quality isn't as good say, if you actually bought the CD and Vinyl box set.
This is because a third of people, including myself, paid zero for it.
But I don't think it is anything dodgy on Radiohead's part.

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
Quote by Radio Addict
I swear to god....The new album is AMAZING. Its better than all their albums in my opinion (and thats hard to say for a MODERN band).

But jesus....who mixed the songs on the album? The levels are all messed up!

For instance, "15 Step" has drums higher than the vocals by way too much! It sounds way too bouncy and clippy at the beginning too.

I don't know...the recording is great but the mixing seems funny.

Did anyone else notice this?

They sound fine. Quit your bitchin'.
Hi, how are you?
Quote by Wayward_Son
I haven't listened to it, but I'm actually care about that stuff too. I got Icky Thump and Zeitgeist at the same time and they were both mixed and mastered like ****e.

I'm pretty sure Icky Thump was intentional. You know, Jack's whole back to basics style.
Quote by rush4life
I'm pretty sure Icky Thump was intentional. You know, Jack's whole back to basics style.

Yeah, but I don't understand why that means it has to be mixed poorly.