Just for fun, what are some of the worst band ads everyone has seen? I have run into my fair share of them over the years...everything from a 3 word ad to one's written on post-it notes. I actually found this one on Craig's List today:

"I got a nice drum kit sitting in my basement with 3 or 4 cymbals.
Been awhile since i played.

I'm ideally looking to gig 3-4 times a month with a stellar band.
Would be nice to get signed with tour support.

feel free to holla back. "

I also have seen one before for a Christian Act in which they mentioned the words "Jesus Christ", "God" and "Holy Spirit" no less than 20 times in the ad. They also required prayer before and after each practice and gig. I don't think the ad even said anything else about music.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
There was one ad on kijiji.ca that said "looking to make the world's best band". The ad had a picture of herman li on it. When I clicked it, it said "looking for a bassist, singer, drummer, keyboarder around the age of 14-17" The that posted the played guitar for 1 1/2 years
Ibanez Prestige RGA321SPB
I saw a Damageplan ad on craigs list the other day. It said must have bullet proof vest.
Im not quite sure why...
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by leftybassdude
I saw a Damageplan ad on craigs list the other day. It said must have bullet proof vest.
Im not quite sure why...

Ibanez Prestige RGA321SPB
I thought this was a "Worst Band Aids" thread...
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."

I just improved this thread three hundred percent.

I ****ing hate those Scooby Doo band aids..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Fyre Deity
I thought this was a "Worst Band Aids" thread...

+1
i look down at my hands,
like they were mirrors.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I just improved this thread three hundred percent.

I ****ing hate those Scooby Doo band aids..

ROFL
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."