so there's this bunch of kids who liked yellowcard, blink-182 and sum 41. and they thought those were punk. and weeks later you can see on their myspace profiles, "**** THE SYSTEM" & "**** THE AUTHORITY" & "PUNKS NOT DEAD"

my head is about the explode, are there any kids like this in your schools?
i tend not to pay attention, if they want to fool themselves let em'
You are now blinking manually
Isn't the thought of knowing you aren't that ignorant satisfaction enough?
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
i don't care about other people's music preferences much at all really
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
But see, youre just as bad as them by complaining about it. Let them do what they want. Why do you give a damn? If they want to think thats punk and that they are 'rebels' and are 'above the system' or whatever else they are saying, why waste your time?
Quote by Lund27J
well it doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

Lol you're a douche, Lund.

---------------------------
My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Line 6 Spider III 75W
Ibanez SM7 Smash Box
Dunlop Crybaby Original Wah
Boss RC-2 Loop Station

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.
---------------------------
Quote by Lund27J
go cry about it elsewhere. shut up.

As much as I like Nick, which is a damn whole lot, I can't help agreeing.

PS.) And yes, Lund is a bit of a douche.
Quote by Brainwash
But see, youre just as bad as them by complaining about it. Let them do what they want. Why do you give a damn? If they want to think thats punk and that they are 'rebels' and are 'above the system' or whatever else they are saying, why waste your time?

yes i know what u are asking, and I wasnt flaming, my answer was pretty much, i don't know if there are kids like this because i don't give a ****. besides there are 16000 people at my school, nobody pays attention to each other lol
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
lol yah but c'mon. this whole thread is retarded. you don't need to contemplate others opinions on punk. trying to define it will only make it worse. you are just as stupid as the kids who think like that.
haha thanks i guess...

Quote by YourMessiah666
Everyone needs to think like this man.

amen
Quote by recklessnick
are there any kids like this in your schools?

I only go to schools to pick up underage girls. I'm not actually in one. Wouldn't know.
yo dawg. there b theze pozas in every shc00l. No matter where you go, these people would be there. Let them do there thing, but find gratification in your own music. Don't just break them down, because then they'll close their ears to anything you introduce them to. Also notably, these people may be frustrating, but won't go away. Working with them to produce a better music scene could turn out quite well, even if they all seem like clones, everyone has a different life story and many use music to cope. If they relate their music with each other, don't be an ass about it.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by misfitsdisciple
yo dawg. there b theze pozas in every shc00l. No matter where you go, these people would be there. Let them do there thing, but find gratification in your own music. Don't just break them down, because then they'll close their ears to anything you introduce them to. Also notably, these people may be frustrating, but won't go away. Working with them to produce a better music scene could turn out quite well, even if they all seem like clones, everyone has a different life story and many use music to cope. If they relate their music with each other, don't be an ass about it.

alright thx
yeah people suck in general....... everyone sucks. we are all human, and we are all bastards. so let's just drink up and be chill with everyone cuz we are ALL douches.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
not really, i have no scene let alone poseurs to ruin it.

its me, my best friend, and his sisters friends.

there are a couple lesbians but they never go to shows, even tho they dress like tr00 p0nx! they probably go to warped and say OI OI OI

but not at my school. just preps, goths, indie kids(most are cool) and me and my friends lol. we're a mixed breed.
Hating on posers is SO 9th grade.

Grow up.

Sure, there used to be kids like this in my school, but most of them are about 14.

Now, in my senior year, I get called a poser because to them, the way I dress contradicts the music I listen to.

And I don't give a ****.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson