Lots of times I'm playing with GP, and I the line that follows the tab is always in the lower side of the tab.
What I mean, is that the tab scrolls down and what I see what appears in the moment that it's played. Don't know if I explain myself good.

What I want to know is if there is a way to have the part that is played always in the top line, so I can see what is going to happen next like in powertab
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

you can make the sheet music/tablature area bigger, there is a bar you can move with the mouse under it, drag it down to cover the Instrument list. The one above the sheet music you can drag up a bit I believe
Quote by BennyStruggle
you can make the sheet music/tablature area bigger, there is a bar you can move with the mouse under it, drag it down to cover the Instrument list. The one above the sheet music you can drag up a bit I believe

Yeah but after like 3 lines of bars, it will again be down there...
Dumb thing that they didn't make an option to keep the playing part always on the top. It's not a complicated thing.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

You mean keep the scrolling bit as the top always? don't you just put Horizontal View under View?