I went to the guitar store today and was looking at strings and noticed that a pack of bass strings are $100-$140. WTF is this???? Is this some kind of ripoff? Or what? I'm assuming it is a $120 or nothing kind of thing where people either can pay the price or not play at all? Is this usual for bass stuff?
This should be in the bass forum.
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
I assume these strings are made of gold?
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
most expensive I've seen are around $50-$60.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
will it unclog my sink, make up my bed, wash my clothes, give me a neck massage, and then string themselves on a bass?

i'd SO pay $120 for that.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
they're UPRIGHT bass strings, the kind you play with a bow, not the bass guittar.
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
Quote by rhakiath
they're UPRIGHT bass strings, the kind you play with a bow, not the bass guittar.

Oh lol I see I just read "bass strings" on the pack and thought it was bass guitar.
As far as I know there are long lasting bass strings that cost a ****load... its either you were looking at them or upright bass strings.

They should usually cost 50-60 dollars in australia.. Which is bad, but I don't change them often.
You don't really change them that often. So..Yeah.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate