I just found this website selling stringed instruments ViolinGuitar.com, and all the testimonials are about hardwood floors, shoes etc., the email address is "weddings" something or other, and their picture of an accordion looks strangely like tuning pegs.

This isn't a warning so much as a total joke, seriously, it's funny, they can't even scam in english properly. This is just degrading and sad.

But they are the "leader manufacturer of stringed instruments"...
That's why you don't buy musical instruments online.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Hello,
I just want to say Thank you for the Hardwood Floor you made me. It is so Beautiful. I will recommend your site to anyone I know looking for a pair of shoes.
Thanks So Much

'nuff said.
oh God...
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Got the Bathroom Heater yesterday. Thank you so much! The quality is excellent and it fits perfectly!
Lindsay B., Bolton, Greater Manchester, UK

http://violinguitar.com/Guitar/ElectricGuitar.php
hmmm... most of these dont look like electric guitars to me or am i seeing things
Last edited by samick007 at Oct 15, 2007,
love how they just copied random feedbacks from ebay... hilarious
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

... wow...
"Hi; I finally received the Energy Saving Lamp for my daughter Thank you. The Energy Saving Lamp are beautiful. I need a crenolin skirt Item # 989 ......"

oh my god.
lol the FLC2205 looks exactly like a BC Rich Beast! this site is funny.
I would say that they have an Ebay account they sell more than just instruments on, and thats where they got their testimonials.
I love how the hardwood floor was so beautiful that Ms. Wayne will send anyone needing shoes to them. That's like "oh yeah the dentist did a great job on my oil change, I'll be he could lead your football team to the Superbowl for sure!"
Ok, underneath the part where it says Bass, it says Guitar Bass (wtf), Electric Bass, and Double bass (WTF???)
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
that's pretty bad

and pretty funny

Hello,
I just want to say Thank you for the Hardwood Floor you made me. It is so Beautiful. I will recommend your site to anyone I know looking for a pair of shoes.
Thanks So Much
I'm Nick.

Ibanez GR170DX
crappy Peavey 15W

Ibanez GSR200
Warwick Bluecab of some sort
Last edited by i_play_bass at Oct 15, 2007,
Quote by M<rockqer>M
Ok, underneath the part where it says Bass, it says Guitar Bass (wtf), Electric Bass, and Double bass (WTF???)

Thats awesome!

Edit:

Quote by Jennifer G.
It was so beautiful that it bought tears to my eyes. I really loved it. ...... Thank you so much for your work. It was fantastic. I have already recommended you to one of my friends.

Last edited by jhardcore at Oct 15, 2007,
It's kind of embarassing that a world "leader manufacturer" has such bad grammar:

We are the leader manufacturer specialized in producing string musical instruments. Our main products are violin, guitar (including electric guitar) bass, cello. Our annual producing capacity is 300,000 violins and 280,000 guitar. We have ourself R&D. So we can do all kinds of new products as per our clients' requirements.

But everyone knows that Fender, Gibson, Ibanez, etc. are being put out of business by this massively popular ViolinGuitar corporation. I mean, they've had 700 visitors! How can Gibson compete?
Quote by <ViolinGuitar.com>
What is your Return Policy?
With America's ViolinGuitar.com your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
You can return or have an exchange of your product, within 15 days after receiving the dress

You will receive a refund for the purchase price.

You pay your return shipping costs.

Wow... wow wow wow wow wow... So does anyone see the "15 days after receiving your dress." I'm seriously thinking they did this so they can be like "*Chinese Accent* What you want? It no dress! You no return it, it not dress!" and not get in trouble that way... that's pretty funny. I'll give a cookie to someone who actually buys from this site.
"It was so beautiful that it bought tears to my eyes. I really loved it. ...... Thank you so much for your work. It was fantastic. I have already recommended you to one of my friends.
Jennifer G. "

I don't think that's why she's crying...
It's not a scam. Those guitars fit my feet so well.

Not to mention, my hardwood stratocaster floor is breath taking.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by M<rockqer>M

You don't know what a double bass is?

And the "guitar bass" is an acoustic bass.

I liked some of the prices on the site .
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club