Alright, this description will probably be close to useless. There's this song (or probably piece of a song) that's used in slowmo segments of sports movies and commercials for everything, and I wanna find out what it is. It starts with just this palm-muted guitar riff, really quietly, then suddenly some brass appears and goes BUM BUM BUM! Any idea here? I can probably find a video with it if necessary.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
I bet its eye of the tiger.....

Dragonforce? I don't even know what that is. Isn't it that Japanese card game "Dragon Force Z"?
Fraid not. The riff is mostly on the low e string, open, and then I think the brass goes G D E. Maybe? That sounds right...
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior
its probably something by Sam Spence,is it DUH dah DUH dah dah DUH dah DUH dah DUH dah dah DUH DUH dah DUH dah dah DUH dah DUH dah DUH dah dah DUH dah dah dah dah dah dah dah DUH DUH DUH DUH dah DUH dah DUH dah DUH~~~~~~~ DUH~~ DAH~~~ DUH~~~ DA DUH DAH DUH DAH DUH DAH DUH DUH~~~~~DAH DUH DUH~~~~DAH DUHHHHH?
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
Quote by roger88
its probably something by Sam Spence,is it DUH dah DUH dah dah DUH dah DUH dah DUH dah dah DUH DUH dah DUH dah dah DUH dah DUH dah DUH dah dah DUH dah dah dah dah dah dah dah DUH DUH DUH DUH dah DUH dah DUH dah DUH~~~~~~~ DUH~~ DAH~~~ DUH~~~ DA DUH DAH DUH DAH DUH DAH DUH DUH~~~~~DAH DUH DUH~~~~DAH DUHHHHH?

thats better then most tabs on here...except the last duhhhh was held for too long
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Is it the song from Chariots of Fire?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I Cum Blood - Cannibal Corpse?
Metal Head

One Day, We'll All Go Into The Water.
Go, Into The Water, Live There, Die There.

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
^^^ I agree it probably is that
Wear the eye patch Bret, Wear the Funky Funky eye patch...

Quote by Tallman

You, sir, should be knighted.

Last edited by coolo : Today at 00:00 AM. Reason: ???
si senor I believe you are correct, my dear friend RNRsoldier went to bed but me and him are on the same brain wave length pretty much and I knew what he was talking about and I do believe that was it
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Most certainly Battle Without Honor or Humanity. Thanks for all suggestions, I can't believe someone actually got it.
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by Swat Man
thats like saying. guess this object, its squarish.

A football?