okay im planning on getting a game boy, or game boy advance game tomarrow since my little cousin gave me his since he got a new one or something but anyways I am either getting ff tactics advance since I liked it on ps1 or im getting whatever is called on the most

EDIT- what I want from you all is to give me some ideas on some games and maybe a lil of what it is like or about.
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Golden Sun.

The story follows a band of magic-attuned "adepts" who are sent from their home town into the wide world of Weyard to prevent the destructive power of alchemy from being released as it was in the past. Along the way the adepts gain new abilities, help out the local populations, and learn more about why alchemy was sealed away.[1] Upon its release, the game was highly praised; IGN said that Golden Sun could "arguably be one of the best 2D-based Japanese RPGs created for any system."[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Sun
You can never go wrong with Pokemon Silver.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by PearBear1989
Golden Sun.

The story follows a band of magic-attuned "adepts" who are sent from their home town into the wide world of Weyard to prevent the destructive power of alchemy from being released as it was in the past. Along the way the adepts gain new abilities, help out the local populations, and learn more about why alchemy was sealed away.[1] Upon its release, the game was highly praised; IGN said that Golden Sun could "arguably be one of the best 2D-based Japanese RPGs created for any system."[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Sun

lol good game but already beat it before
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
FF tactics is pretty good. Kept me entertained on a boring trip.

There's a good Metroid game for GBA. I forget what it's called, but it was fun.

Also be sure to get the Zelda - Minish Cap.
When I saw this, that was the 1st thing that popped in my head. I remember back when I was in middle school, I bought this game and borrowed my friends GB just to play it. And then I did the same thing when the second one came out. Those were the only 2 games I played on a GBA so I got no more recommendations.
Quote by PearBear1989
When I saw this, that was the 1st thing that popped in my head. I remember back when I was in middle school, I bought this game and borrowed my friends GB just to play it. And then I did the same thing when the second one came out. Those were the only 2 games I played on a GBA so I got no more recommendations.

so by that you mean ff tactcs?
Quote by SkyValley
Quote by _fender_fan_
Fix'd

That is an inherent law of nature, that Pokemon Red has already pwned all other games.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Buy a Nintendo DS, you can play gameboy advance games on it.
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
Quote by Reverb X
Buy a Nintendo DS, you can play gameboy advance games on it.

NEVER I hate the little screen thingy and I hate the little stick thingy and just no im to broke for the fancy new gameboyish things lol
Quote by SkyValley
Yeah Pokemon. Lets' be honest here, it's one of the best rpgs (or rpg series) of all time. Honestly dude.
Yeah go for FF tactics, or Golden Sun 2 if you haven't beaten it.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Pokemon Fire Red is pretty awesome, but i finished it 17:08 checked my saved data. so yeah, its a quick game to finish.
I got 99 problems and they all bitches