Some of the stupid things I've said to people in my life, at one point or another:

- I told my girlfriend that her romantic poem about me was "quite ****", right after she recited it to me. Just, like: GF: *recites poem, tearfully* Me: "That was quite ****" GF: *bursts into tears and doesn't speak to me for several days*

- I told my mother that I thought it would be a good idea if she "died instead of cried" when she was crying because I left a note on her pillow to say that I hated her (I was 10 ).

- After my younger brother annoyed me and just before he started highschool, I told a few of my friends that he was a Satan worshiper. That made his school-life hell (irony ftw) for a while.

- When I was drunk I told my very good friend who has studied acupuncture for two years that it is "a worthless subject with no relevance to any serious intellectual pursuits of knowledge, or to the advancement of mankind overall" (I'm a mean but voluble drunk).

Heavy words are so lightly thrown. So: what's some of the most hurtful stuff have you said to people in your life? Would you take any of it back if you could?
Quote by GlamSpam

I developed a thought experiment to explain why you can't remember anything before you were born:
"I hate you" Numerous times to my mum when I was little
Didnt really understand what it meant then, but its really affected her now.

Also, bigmouth strikes again. Good song
I can't share some of the ridiculously insensitive things I've said to people over the years. I really can't. I used to let my mouth lead me into all sorts of ****.

In retrospect, even that sounds far worse than it is.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
I'm way too nice of a person...it seems that most of the bad situations I've gotten into in life are from not saying anything, which is probably just as bad as being an asshole.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by GeetarAbuse
I'm way too nice of a person...it seems that most of the bad situations I've gotten into in life are from not saying anything, which is probably just as bad as being an asshole.

Snap

Also really bad jokes have gotten me into trouble aswell...not because they're necessarily mean, but because people take them the wrong way...
Quote by suffer some

- After my younger brother annoyed me and just before he started highschool, I told a few of my friends that he was a Satan worshiper. That made his school-life hell (irony ftw) for a while.

haha
hahahaha
hahahahahahaha
i like that
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

Wow, you're a dick.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
Quote by <CJ>
Wow, you're a dick.

I was a dick, thank you very much.

I have apologised profusely for each of the above transgressions.
Quote by GlamSpam

I developed a thought experiment to explain why you can't remember anything before you were born:
I was a fat prick back when I was in six grade yes I said fat and yes I was a prick but now I dont hardly say anything mean
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Once, when playing football, I said to a kid, 'I skull fucked your mum last night and I'm still better than you on the pitch.'

He actually cried.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Accidently saying somehtingat the wrong time. I jokingly called my mate a "Raging homosexual" and a gay mate of mine was standing right by me...I kinda blushed and hastingly changed subjects...
Once, when playing football, I said to a kid, 'I skull fucked your mum last night and I'm still better than you on the pitch.'

He actually cried.

Ahhhh... Once I told somebody that I shot their dad and ****ed the wound. That was taken for the joke that it was, though. That is, until I actually shot his dad and ****ed the wound.
Quote by GlamSpam

I called someone a Fat Mess when they were walking behind me and I didn't notice, luckily she didn't hear.
A couple of years ago I was playfighting with this girl and I said to her, in jest of course, 'Nobody likes you! Not even your mum likes you!'

It was about half a second later, when I saw her face drop, that I remembered her mum really didn't like her...

Lol, I got a slap from one of her friends while she was off crying.

This 1 was absolutely ridiculous:

I was out with some friends drinking on a friday night, a few weeks ago, and me and a mate were talking to 3 girls. We were saying sexist stuff, only in jest and whatnot, and then this other girl comes over and says 'you're so sexist!' to which I replied 'shut up you feminist!!!'

And then a couple of minutes later, someone comes over to us and tells us that we made the girl cry :S And she had a proper boo-up for about an hour...

****ing drunk emotional girls! Hate them bitches!
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
I said "**** you" to my stepdad when I was about 5. Yeah.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
uhmm im too nice of a person to say overly mean stuff to people that arent my close friends...

but TS you seem kinda like a... well... asshat
my ex= bitched for rougly an hour about how i dont listen to her
me= *snore*
this was on the phone btw lol
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
I told my teacher in Year 1 to fuck off.

Youthful innocence FTW!
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Well theres my friends who has a girl who fat and Gothic so we call her Goth whale right. She annoying sometimes but safe to be honest. But also theres this girl who fat and Gothic but threw up after eating chicken and a chicken bone was within the vomit on the floor. So we call her chicken bone girl.

This is where I say the wrong thing to Goth Whale. I was telling her the story about chicken bone girl to her (her real names Amy) and at the end I go.

Me: Yeah so because she ate a chicken bone we call her Goth Whale!!

I was like Wtf did I just say. Amy don't know that she gets called Goth Whale all the time and said it to her while laughing. But I styled it out by carrying on calling her Goth whale for remainder of the story. My other friend who was there at the time knew what i had done and she was laughing for ages, making out she was laughing at the story rather than me calling her Goth Whale in front of her face.
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"