There’s No Smoke Without Fire-

It takes more than one person to get a rumour started, it takes more than one person for your secret to be guarded. It takes a lot to hide the truth from the people you knew, white lies and unfulfilled prophecies just aren’t the same as truth.

It takes more than a push to turn this nightmare life around. It takes more than a change of self image to bring yourself back to the ground. It takes more than words to make a promise, it takes realization to know you’re the only one who could stop it.

If you make something up it always goes around, no lie you create will ever be safe and sound. If you twist reality you’re fooling nobody but number one, so maybe pick up the pieces and stick them back together and take that jump. Not everyone will take a risk even if it’s for the greater good, when you find yourself in the same boat you know that you should. To turn this around it takes more than pure desire, don’t blame the others cause there’s no smoke without a fire.

If you create an imaginary life you can make things better but it only lasts a while, it has to be your real life that changes to make it a real miracle mile. You can’t get anything out if you didn’t put anything in, it’s too late halfway through to wonder where to begin.

Your number’s been called, the judge the jury and the witnesses are about to stand, but the lights are on and no one is home your mind is elsewhere and your brain is completely unmanned. Vow to swear the truth and only that to those that care, if you don’t believe yourself how can anybody else be sure of what you said?

If you make something up it always goes around, no lie you create will ever be safe and sound. If you twist reality you’re fooling nobody but number one, so maybe pick up the pieces and stick them back together and take that jump. Not everyone will take a risk even if it’s for the greater good, when you find yourself in the same boat you know that you should. To turn this around it takes more than pure desire, don’t blame the others cause there’s no smoke without a fire.
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro
(Repeat until audience is driven mad)

Quote by Zeppo
Wait a minute. Your telling me your gf is related to 'The' Robert Plant?!
Last edited by Driveshaft Dan at Oct 15, 2007,
You ever thought of verses? Not being a Dic, just makes it easier to read, even if in this case it might break the flow up too much. Even so, nice rhyme and I like the metaphors. Genre?

(C4C see sig)
I liked this, it was an interesting read, I felt though that you could twist the images a bit more, keep an ongoing theme more apparent and really explore each metaphor/setting/image you put forward, as it stands I feel as though I am reading pretty ordinary images without much new to really keep the interest.

Evil: Any form of writing is acceptable on these boards, and it might not be for a genre.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
sorry, just imagined that the terms: Songwriting and Lyrics were the point of this thread...maybe just me?
Quote by The Hurt Within

Don't worry about it...thanks for critting this piece I appreciate it....and sorry for double song posting the other day...that was bad......if you liked this, could you check out 'Don't Tell Me'...it's my latest and contains a lot of feeling and emotion and I hope/think you would agree it paints a very clear scene.....cheers,

Dan
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro
(Repeat until audience is driven mad)

Quote by Zeppo
Wait a minute. Your telling me your gf is related to 'The' Robert Plant?!