Page 1 of 2
Ok.

Just starting this thread because i read something in another thread about somebody saying that they would rather drink Vodka over Beer because of the taste.

Now, all of us have our favourites, and our least liked.

So people of UG. I want to know

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE (SPECIFICALLY)?:

WHY IS THIS YOUR FAVOURITE?:

WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE(SPECIFICALLY)?:

WHY IS THIS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE?:

And when i say "Specifically" i dont mean "Beer" i mean a certain type of Beer ie. Budweiser
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
Jagermeister + Red Bull/Monster.

'Nough said.

EDIT: Leave it to "Mr_Zakk_Wylde" to post this. :P
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us."
Recently my favourite's been Snakebite. (Cider, beer and blackcurrent juice). Because it's cheaper, and tastes better than beer on it's own. Oh, and jagermeister is always nice.

I don't really have a least favourite. But some spirits aren't too nice.
Feel loved: Click here!

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
Favourite: Vodka (most...)

Reason: Because it mixes well with a lot of stuff and I actually enjoy it a lot more straight than any other spirit.

Least Favourite: WKD (or any of those other alcopops)

Reason: They have got this reputation and I dont like it especially when I see all the 13 year olds drinking them and thinking they are "hardcore"
Plus they take too many to have an effect and if i want something to taste nice I will just have a soft drink kthnx.

Not a huge fan of JD either to be honest.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Favourite: Beer
Why?: What do you mean why? I don't have to explain why, it's a beer ffs. If beer was a human being it would kick you in the nuts and say: "BOW TO ME MAGGOT" that's why.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Most Favorite:

Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila

I love the way this tastes, and I'm always up for challenging myself on how many I can have before stopping. It's 21 so far, and this is with marijuana in between, and a price limit of 50 Euros. I'd like to see if I can hit 40, but I think It'd either cause liver damage or kill me...

Least Favorite:
A Homemade drink called "Sadik" which means "friend" in Arabic.

It's a vile, putrid drink that my friends drink to get them drunk. I won't touch the stuff, it's disgusting, a fermentation of sugar and some other terrible stuff...I drink for the fun, not for the sake of getting as drunk as I can get, as opposed to some other people.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Last edited by Firenze at Oct 15, 2007,
favorite = clancys amber ale
least favorite = beafeater gin......smeels like carrots aftera while
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
Most favourite: Magner's Irish Cider.
Why? Because it tastes class. And is extremely refreshing.

Least favourite: Jack Daniel's.
Why? Because this is all I drank for ages and ages, and I literally got sick of it. The smell makes me sick now.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

My favourite: Victoria Bitter
Why: Because its nice from a can or a stubbie. When im out i generally go a Carlton Draught, but it doesnt have the same flavour pre-packaged.

Least Favourite: Lowenbrau
Why: Because it tastes like fruity dishwashing liquid. A mate gave me a slab for my 21st and i've drunk 3 sips from one and gave the other to a mate to try, who did the same.

Absolute worst beer ever.
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
Rogue- Dead guy Ale, El Coto- Rioja, Woodford Reserve- Bourbon,

Rogue's dead guy is the right amount of hops without being over the top.

The Rioja is just a great Spanish Red wine, try it if you like reds

Woodford is the ultimate bourbon, not too sweet( like Makers Mark which I used to drink) and not to rough. Just smooth and great.

Least Favorites-Tequilla, too many bad experiences, and also not very fond of Vodka, I've tried to like it, really tried, but its just not for me.
Last edited by jpast at Oct 15, 2007,
Guinness, so smoooooottthhhhh.

Normally drink whatever's cheapest though. Which around here is almost always Tennent's, or Carlsberg.

Worst is whatever the bottle of **** my friends took back from France is. Called egrappe or something, and, well, it just makes me feel sick looking at it.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
beer is number 1, kokanee is my fav, but i usually drink lakeport cuz it's cheap

i don't really have a least fav, i'll drink anything if it's free but prolly coolers or something like sour puss cuz it's too sweet
I like drinking straight Jim Beam, and Tangeray London Dry Gin. For beer I like many different kinds, corona, fosters, coors, bud light, naddy ice if im broke. Rum and coke is my favorite mixed drink, preferably Captain Morgan and coke or Bacardi orange with orange soda.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Quote by freshtunes
fosters

Oh...god...no...

Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Fav: Skol Vodka, because it tastes like gasoline and I can drink it like water.

Worst: Rondiaz, because it tastes like piss. Or Baily's, because the texture is disgusting like milk and tequilla.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Stukart
Why?: What do you mean why? I don't have to explain why, it's a beer ffs. If beer was a human being it would kick you in the nuts and say: "BOW TO ME MAGGOT" that's why.

exactly that no questions asked.
right now my favourite beer is boag's st george.
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
Screw emo jokes, what has 6 arms, 6 legs, and 2 heads?

Nirvana.

Member Of The 'Proud Owner Of An Ibanez' Club

www.myspace.com/woody_851
Quote by Stukart

As i posted in my opinion post, not ALL beer is good
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
Fav: Four Roses single barrel Bourbon, smooth and kind of spicy, and you can only get in KY and japan without paying out the ass for it.

least fav: tequila
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
favorite:goldslager
reason:it tastes awesome

least favorite:beer
reason:it tastes like horse p!ss

We're coming back, coming back
We'll live forever, live forever
Let's have wedding, have a wedding
Let's start the killing, start the killing

Quote by Mr_Zakk_Wylde
As i posted in my opinion post, not ALL beer is good

As your post shows you wouldnt know a good beer if it did walk up and kick you in the nuts then screamed "YEAH BITCH THATS RIGHT I WENT THERE"
Quote by UndeadPaperclip

Nirvana.

Quote by Woody_851
As your post shows you wouldnt know a good beer if it did walk up and kick you in the nuts then screamed "YEAH BITCH THATS RIGHT I WENT THERE"

I know, that's what I said, but do they listen? no, they never listen, just like women.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Quote by Woody_851

Hey, each to their own,we cant all enjoy drinking horse piss passing itself off for beer like yourself.
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
Last edited by Mr_Zakk_Wylde at Oct 15, 2007,
Quote by Mr_Zakk_Wylde
Oh god...the hilarity. Im absolutely killing myself laughing at the wit that must of gone into that post.

Oh..and get the fuck out of my thread you pre-pubescent cunt fiddler.

uh yeah ok you have fun with that then.
Quote by UndeadPaperclip

Nirvana.

Favorite - Blackhaus. Excellent taste and doesn't burn when it's going down.

Least Favorite - Georgi. Worse than rubbing alcohol.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
fav: scotch single malt, like all of them but highland's is the best imo

worst: margaritas :S drank a superyard form rockhouse when i was in vegas a cupple of months ago and i think my body od:ed on sugar forever, cant stand the smell of it anymore
My fave is definitely Bulmers Cider, good, English, far better than that Magners bollocks too. Gin is another good one, great taste, also great at mixing with soft drinks.

I hate WKD. It tastes like blue ice pops and is designed by them companies to market for kids - even though I am only fifteen - so they can get wasted on a drink they don't know about. Also I'm not really a beer fan, only lik eit if I have it in small amounts.

EDIT: Did a fellow Britain-man set up this thread? It seems like another homage to our underage drinking - as most of the Pit are teenagers.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Best: Orval beer. Why? It's brewed in a Belgian monastery by genuine monks who don't talk. It tastes like a unicorn pissed springtime in my glass. Expensive, but the best trappist beer by a margin.

Worst: tie between Sierra tequila and Bundaberg rum. Like battery acid with added artificial **** flavour.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
I make a little ditty called Captain Cuervo, or Jose Morgan, w/e you like....it's just Cuervo and Captain 50/50 on the rocks, may sound gross, but they compliment eachother nicely, but you gotta like Tequila a lot. Either that or beer, love shot gunning beer. Worst drink ever, straight Bacardi (barf). Hey, Taaka vodka rocks ass too, it's like 10 bucks for a 1.75 and that **** kills you....
Favourite: Weston's Organic Cider. 7.3% vol and it actually has taste unlike most cider's

Least: Carling, it's fizzy piss with little to no flavour.
Favourites are Koppaberg Pear Cider, Jagermeister, Banks' Bitter and Stella.

Least favourites are Carling, WKD and Captain Morgan's Black Rum
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
Best: Magners or cider in general because it tastes great.

Worst: Spirits (vodka, whiskey, gin etc.) because they taste like ****e and i could near enough say that most people drink them because it gets them drunk and they don't actually enjoy drinking them.
screw it i'm going my 5 favourite alcoholic drinks because i'm bored
Weston's Organic
Weston's Old Rosie
Hoegaarden
Newcastle Brown
red wine

and now the 5 i hates the mostest
Strongbow
carling
vodka
gin and tonic
rose wine.
'Delboy' is funking awesome, expensive to buy though, but if you and your friends all chip in and buy all the seperate stuff its reasonable and gets you munted.

Delboy:
1/2 pint of snakebite (1 part beer, 1 part cider, 1 dash of blackcurrent)
shot of vodka
1 bottle of the orange (or tropical whatever it is) reef

Taste real nice and gets you trashed.

least favourite:.....tbh I could probably drink anything and not mind it.
Best: Sothern Comfort, tastes great straight and with a variety of mixers (lemonade is best, but also good with coke, orange juice and even Irn-Bru)
Worst: Sambuca, just makes me ill.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Favourite: JD with ice / Powers with ice. Its great just savouring the taste of it, not shots or anything.

Least Favourite: Sloe gin. Its putrid, especially if your friends dad makes it, with god knows only what, or where...
Real men don't need sigs.
Favorite -
Bailey's because it tastes amazing on the rocks, and even better when mixed with a little root beer.

Least Favorite -
Beer because it all tastes like drinking rusty bread. It's absolutely disgusting in every and all renditions.

Edit: Gin is a close second to beer. It tastes like liquid pine cones.
Favorite-
Smirnoff Green Apple Vodka. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
and surprisingly good mixed with assorted gatorade flavors =P
Along with Mexican beer, Guinness, and good ole JD

Least favorite-
american beer. period.
Page 1 of 2