Right.

Me and my very bestest friend are getting bored, so we have decided to try and convince her boyfriend that me and her are brother and sister.

The problem is that we're stuck for ideas to convince him.

He is very gullible. We kinda look similar so that shoudln't be too much of a worry.

Just any ideas for general bickering of sayings when we leave (cuz she ALWAYS spends saturday nights at her mates) ?!?

Thanks for any help.

Nick
1) State that you are brother and sister... from the South.
2) Hot sex
3) ???
4) Profit?

.... That was awful.

A question, do you have a real sister? If you do, just grab a pic of you and her when you were little or something... and show.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Remember, seeing as you two aren't actually brother and sister incest is fine.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Nah, i don't have any bros or sisters, and neither does she.

and as much as i would love to have hot sex with her, i've got a girlfriend and we're like REALLY good best friends.
Last edited by IDon'tLoveYou at Oct 15, 2007,
find a picture of your cousins who is brother and sister and use that picture.. if he's as gullible as you say he is, he probably wont notice
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
Nah, i don't have any bros or sisters, and neither does she.

and as much as i would love to have hot sex with her, i've got a girlfriend and we're like REALLY good best friends.

that's no problem, just go to another state and sex her up al you want
Quote by Demon Wolf
1) State that you are brother and sister... from the South.
2) Hot sex
3) ???
4) Profit?

.... That was awful.

he said bro n sis, not father and daughter

"my daddys married to mah sister but it dont affect me none"

double first cousins ftl
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
maybe u can get her parents to go along with it.. i mean some parents will do that some times.. i know mine would. But like Demon Wolf said... if u have a sis grab one of u 2 together.. if not if u have one with u and a cuz u could prolly pull that off if he is gullible as u say.. try that.. of if u don't have that.. there is always photoshop... just conect a pic of her and u toghter with that.... Best of luck Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricsnake
if God was a chick then once a month the world would blow up
This is just a little weird, dude.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
....say that you're brother and sister? I don't see why you would have trouble convincing him if he doesn't know you're not.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
yeah, but like.

What do brothers and sisters bicker about?!

what do they say when they leave each otehr!??
stuff like that.

like little stuff.

we already got the "mum loves you more" sorted ok.

any more?!?
Just take the piss out of eachother.

Appearance and stuff...
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
as brothers and sisters get older they dont really argue about much.. cause the sister is usually too busy with school and going on dates and getting in trouble with mom about having sex, while the brother is like.. a druggie who never gets caught lol or at least that was my experience anyway :3
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Stay out of my room! Stop touching my things ........ I can't believe mom let u get away with*insert thiing here* ......... I will tell mom if u do*insert crime here*

Quote:

EDIT: ^ WTF??
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
yeah, but like.

What do brothers and sisters bicker about?!

what do they say when they leave each otehr!??
stuff like that.

like little stuff.

we already got the "mum loves you more" sorted ok.

any more?!?

Real bro/sis don't usually do that. If they're close they just hang out like normal friends.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
ookeeey.... so I'm just gonna.. uhm.. yea bye.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Me and my sis fight all the time.. we scream at each other and curse at each other.. pull eachothers hair... She was one the phone once and i pushed her over the couch and got her head stuck between to couch cushoins and her feet were in the air kicking and i fell over in laughter.. and she is screaming in to the phone "help get me out , get my out u B*tch... I f**king Hate u." i couldn't stop laughing.. and now we laugh about it.... now that i think about it i should have gotten the camera

But i would dye without her. and we love each other. and we are friends in a way.. she dosen't really like hanging with a gothic/punk... b/c she is a prepy "gansta"

be we love each other.

Quote:
Quote by redhawk1029
as brothers and sisters get older they dont really argue about much.. cause the sister is usually too busy with school and going on dates and getting in trouble with mom about having sex, while the brother is like.. a druggie who never gets caught lol or at least that was my experience anyway :3

you described my life from age 16-19.
Quote by ?¿? Skipppy ¿?¿
Me and my sis fight all the time.. we scream at each other and curse at each other.. pull eachothers hair... She was one the phone once and i pushed her over the couch and got her head stuck between to couch cushoins and her feet were in the air kicking and i fell over in laughter.. and she is screaming in to the phone "help get me out , get my out u B*tch... I f**king Hate u." i couldn't stop laughing.. and now we laugh about it.... now that i think about it i should have gotten the camera

But i would dye without her. and we love each other. and we are friends in a way.. she dosen't really like hanging with a gothic/punk... b/c she is a prepy "gansta"

be we love each other.

that doesnt work.
Quote by BadgeMan
I think this is fitting -

e-3-------------------
b---3--3-5-3--------
g-----------------3-4
d-----------------4-5
a-----------------4-5
E-----------------2-3