Recently I've been checking out the RMC wizard and picture wah, and the Fulltone Clyde wah. I play mostly prog-rock with some metal here and there, but mostly I'll be using it for psychedelic prog-rock/funk. I might use it for metal everyone once in awhile but rarely, if ever. I won't be able to try any of these so thats why I need your help. I'm also open to new suggestions as long as they're not "dunplop crybaby ftw!".

EDIT: I play a Schecter C-1 Classic through a Mesa Rectoverb Combo if it matters.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
why bother suggesting a v847 when it won't do what he wants and he obviously has more money to spend. the Wizard is the wah for metal and hard rock from what i've heard, hence why i'm trying to get one. AFAIK, the wizard wah and clyde are both low gain wahs, so i doubt they'd do what you want. i know you said you didn't want crybaby suggestions, but the 535Q is pretty versatile and a great rock/metal wah. though i'm pretty sure the wizard wouldn't touch it... just gotta find one in the UK to try now!
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Quote by clement1
Vox 847

Read his post, he said he's looking at a Fulltone Clyde (which is like a bigger, better brother of the 847), and two RMC wahs, which are both miles ahead of the 847.

Personally, I'd go for the Wizard wah. Although I haven't tried one, my general consensus on it is that it'll probably be a little bit more versatile than the Picture. The Picture is a good wah, though, and there are several Picture users on here - it'll be worth quizzing them.
Please dont count out the good old crybaby just because its the obvious choice. I use the 535Q and its stunning. Full gain control, Q control and 6 different sweeps. Keeps me happy.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Quote by halikus
Please dont count out the good old crybaby just because its the obvious choice. I use the 535Q and its stunning. Full gain control, Q control and 6 different sweeps. Keeps me happy.

Well I'm looking for something true-bypass and handmade.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
The Ibanez Demon Wah is one not to be counted out!
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
wizard was built to handle gain by teese. good wah, you should find it to your liking.
Or you could try to get your hands on "The Wheels of Fire Wah".
Its adjustable and best of the picture wah and Wizard. Ive been trying to trade my Pic wah for one just to try it out.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster