Hello once again folks. Im looking for a guitar in the $600-700 price range American dollars. I like to play metal. I already have a Epi Les Paul Standard, Washburn Dime V, and a peavey predator (yuck). Setup is simple i run a guitar thru a plain ole' crybaby to my B-52 At-100 halfstack. I plan to make this guitar my current gigger untill next year.

Now for the specs i like. I would want something bright sounding, Alder wood? Humbuckers of course, a floyd rose is not a must have but i like them. Set neck or neck thru NOT BOLT ON!! A nice perk would be an ebony fret board although i will settle for rosewood. Also binding on the fretboard is nice. The body shape doesnt matter alot but i like flying v's especially the randy rhodes style. I'm in love with alexi laihos sig but i would want at least the ltd 600 but its outta my price. Thanks.
jackson rx10d i have one there nice
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
Epi LP Prophecy GX + LP Custom Maple EMGs
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?
Warlock platinum '90? old shape

Laney VC15

Jackhammer
TRADES????
You may not be able to get a decent guitar with an Original Floyd Rose and bound ebony fingerboard within your budget. I did see a Jackson V-shaped with an OFR and rosewood (I think unbound) on Musician's Friend (don't remember the model.) My faulty memory says it may be close but a little more expensive. I remember I thought it was a decent guitar for the money. Maybe someone else will recall the model.
Quote by KORG101
a marshall wolud be nice

I hate to burst your little bubble....but thats an amp
Diezel, Motherfucker
Quote by The_Rooster
I like these and its great cause it would leave me a bit left over for new pickups. What do you guys think?

http://www.zzounds.com/item--JAC2940012

http://www.zzounds.com/item--JAC2911400

Any other suggestions?

Can't go wrong with a Jackson. Especially a Rhodes. I would personally get the one with the Floyd, although I like the pinstripe of the other one. It's up to you. If you think you could really use a Floyd, then go for that one. Otherwise, just go with whichever one suits you best. Either would be an excellent choice. Jackson is by far my favorite guitar company.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.