will you go to see Saw IV or is the series getting "old"?
post your answer here, and your reasoning if u like.
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
Yeah, just to see the decline. Saw 1 was the only truly good one. The other ones are just gore fests with no real plot.
hell yeah, the saw movie's are funny as hell :>
Gear:

Jackson performer (miJ)
Cort Earth 700
roland cube 15
Behringer Wah
Boss rc-2 loop station

Dutch Power!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Proffesser Oak : I Came when i heard you beat the elite four

I've not seen the first three and I'm not about to start now.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Yeah i gonna go see it with my mates when it comes out.

But im sure its the end of the original plot/charecters "saw" but its interesting to see it .
The Saw series is one of my favorite movie series sever! I have to see part IV....or I will start to see pink elephants, and we wouldn't want that now would we?
My Setup:

Epiphone SG G-400
Epiphone Explorer
Ibanez RX
Gardisten Aucustic
Line-6 Spider III head
Line-6 4x12 Cab
Zoom G1 Multi-effect(sucks big time!)
absolutely not, these are horrendous in my mind. it is a gore fest as previously stated. the brain surgery was pretty believable though in saw 3 (enormous sarcasm since I know some UGers do not understand that)
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Stop murdering the English Language.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by hellbound_jonny
Meh, probably will torrent it.

+1
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
I'll download it I guess, not going to go see it in the cinema, the third one kinda sucked. The first two were quite good.
Quote by benjy118
Stop murdering the English Language.

.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by live4ledzep
if u hate me...idk wat 2 tell you

Best sig ever?
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Quote by Chickenparts
Yeah, just to see the decline. Saw 1 was the only truly good one. The other ones are just gore fests with no real plot.

Gore fests? They're terrible excuses for gore.

And they all suck, though the first wasn't nearly as bad as the rest. The third one was ****ing pathetic.
Quote by Chickenparts

Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Archaon

And they all suck, though the first wasn't nearly as bad as the rest. The third one was ****ing pathetic.

Yeah, same as hostel pretty much, that movie was a huge disappointment to me. But I did like the first one though.
They all blow ass.
No wonder the modern movie is on such a rapid decline, they keep coming out with stupid movies such as this. Jesus.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Chickenparts
Yeah, same as hostel pretty much, that movie was a huge disappointment to me. But I did like the first one though.

I thought the second half of Hostel was great, but I could've quite easily slept through the first dumb-teen-comedy section, though I was at the cinema with my gf so that would've been rude (Yeah I know, I'm really romantic)

I really liked the first Saw, wasn't keen on the second at all (except the needle pit), but enjoyed the third for some reason. I think this one'll be interesting.
Ill see it. For some reason the plot that hasnt really changed in 3 movies still interests me...

Actually, I just like the increase in gore with each film.

EDIT: ^ I agree, the second one i didnt fancy too much, but i really liked the first and 3rd
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Last edited by ShredtoBed at Oct 15, 2007,
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
I thought the second half of Hostel was great, but I could've quite easily slept through the first dumb-teen-comedy section, though I was at the cinema with my gf so that would've been rude (Yeah I know, I'm really romantic)

I really liked the first Saw, wasn't keen on the second at all (except the needle pit), but enjoyed the third for some reason. I think this one'll be interesting.

Hostel was a disappointment because I had too high expectations for it. I thought it would be gorier. However, the final scene was pure ownage.
Probally not, or maybe after one or two years.
The saw series aren't that great.
Part one was good, the other 2 were just slaughtering, they were big fun though .
I'm not falling for that again! When the first Saw movie premiered, I drove to the movie theatre expecting to recieve valuable tips on the proper use of table saws, buzz saws and maybe some band saws. Much to my dismay, only hacksaws were mentioned. A pity.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
About Hostel...the first one was okay, but I thought the scond one ****ing sucked dick. I was expecting so much more death and gore.
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
I thought the first one was quite good in a middle-of-the-road sort of way, didn't mind the second one either.

I turned off the 3rd one it was so bad...what utter crap
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
I don't understand how some people can like only one of two of them and absolutely HATE the others. They're so similar...
in my oppenion, the first one was great, the second one didnt live up to the first,but the 3rd wasnt good at all.im a fan of the first so i am going in hopes of #4 being as good if not better than the first.i dont think it will be though.
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
Quote by Archaon

The third was a cheap snuff movie. Only good bit was the guy smashing his foot to a pulp to slip out of the chain....The rest sucked.
Saw IV will be worse than having your testies caught in a bear-trap.
No I wil nt cuz ur stuipd.

EDIT: You know, typing like that is surprisingly difficult
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.