I toyed with photoshop and this is the result

It's basically a tele, but with modified body shape and controls + pickups.
- In the bridge it has a tele bridge pup, in the middle position a strat pup and on the neck position a P-90 style pup.
- The 3-way selector works as they traditionally do in telecasters and the added 2-way switch (on the plate) controls the strat pickup on/off
- The Jaguar style selector-plate thing controls in phase/out of phase for every pickup seperately
- The jack is located on the tele control plate (I don't know if this would be possible in real life due to lack of space.)
- The "left half of the body" (see the pic) is taken from a jaguar/jazzmaster type guitar while the "upper horn" (see pic again) is modified towards the shape of musicman axis's horn
- The "upper part of the pickguard" is extented to be a bit "mustang-like".

So what do you people think? Would this guitar be worth crafting? I'm bone broke atm but I'm asking anyways.
i think it might look better with a strat style input but other than that pretty cool
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Looks better dan a Jagstang in my opinion. At the moment I'm very tempted to buy a Dano Pro. Very strange actually if you know I mainly play metal and hardcore. But I love some 50's twang every now and then.

I really like jaguars and tele's. It looks very versatile and very usable for your taste. If you build it with good components, it will make an awesome guitar.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I like the look man, its somethina little different, which is cool.

I personally would've gone with a bigger headstock, more of a strat shape, but thats just personal taste, Looks good, I'd like to see ya build it.
MY RIG:

Gibson Explorer '73 reissue, Classic White
Schecter Blackjack S1
Crate Stack

Thats noise violation in a box!
I'd have a headstock a bit like a J5 tele, but possibly with more of a cutway.

Otherwise, that looks damned beautiful and I hope you get some money soon so you can make it for me to stare at!
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Tele headstock > Strat headstock IMO.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)