Page 1 of 2
Why rappers usually hate the rockers and also rockers.
I have a friend and he's a rapper dude and he said because you are racist.
What's your idea?
Becuse they think they have a better taste in music and we think we have a better taste in music.

Because people are stupid. Really stupid. And closed-minded.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Because there are morre talented people in rock and Rappers are just pissed. They just want to be us. "Party Like a Rock Star" my point is proven
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Rock sees rap as close minded criminal and dangerous as well as lacking in melodiy and instrumental inginuity, rap (mainly hypocritical 'highly christian rappers') see rock as close minded, anti-christian and dangerous, as well as noisy and long-winded
Quote by Symmetry4321
Rock sees rap as close minded criminal and dangerous as well as lacking in melodiy and instrumental inginuity, rap (mainly hypocritical 'highly christian rappers') see rock as close minded, anti-christian and dangerous, as well as noisy and long-winded

"Highly Christian Rappers?"

By hypocritical, I suppose you mean Kanye West when he wrote Jesus Walks With Me then said "If the Bible were written today, I'd be in it". Or Tupac singing about God when he was involved in gang crime?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
yo i be a rapper dude and I resent this thread. stupid rocker kids.
Quote by frankv
Hypocrite much?

*Points at name for those who don't understand*

Yeah but he's obviously better than them because he is 'teh Metalzorz' (spelt right? I'm not great with internet speak...)

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
why are there so many thickos on UG? (No offence to those of you providing sensible answers)

The only reason I can think of for a feud between rock and rap fans (if there even is one) is that generally people only really belong to one scene, and so have their allegiances with their favourite genre. you can't just say rock is better, because they are different.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by yawn

As you are here(in a great rock site)It explains everything.I think you personally don't believe rap as some kind of music,do you?
So:
ROCK ON!
i think it's a thing teenagers do. i really doubt ozzy, or slash have anything against p-diddy or kanye as far as their music goes anyways.

I love that pic.

Anyway. Rap isn't music. You need musical instruments to make music. Not just a "beat". They've got the backbone of music in there... but the rest is just not there. I mean c'mon.

"I ain't sayin' she's a golddigga.... But she aint messin with no [Financially challenged African American]!"

HELL YEAH! Move over Bach! Get the **** out of the way Clapton, Hendrix, Page, You're all worth **** now! We've get REAL musical genious, It's called Kanye West! and Half-dolla! And those retards from the pic!
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Quote by armon77
i think it's a thing teenagers do. i really doubt ozzy, or slash have anything against p-diddy or kanye as far as their music goes anyways.

I think there's more of a problem between rappers then any cross genre feuding. I've never heard of a rapper shooting up some rock band or vice versa. However, rappers do shoot each other which blows away (no pun) the argument that it's just something teenagers do...unless you'd insinuate that rappers are teenagers, which is likely a sound premise.
Quote by emad
As you are here(in a great rock site)It explains everything.I think you personally don't believe rap as some kind of music,do you?
So:
ROCK ON!
Quote by frankv
Hypocrite much?

Yeah,

I should sig that.
Rock or punk rock or even metal requires musical talent...or even having a good voice. Rap is about the words, yea sure it's black heritage but everyone will have their opinions
Quote by yawn

yo fo real these crackas aint ballin, word?
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by aaron00lee
Rock or punk rock or even metal requires musical talent...or even having a good voice. Rap is about the words, yea sure it's black heritage but everyone will have their opinions
Rapping is about words, but seldom do you hear acapella rap records.
Hip hop is just as much about the music as rock.
Quote by crazynickman

Yo...

why's you be talkin' like dat?
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Because black people always beat me to both the KFC drive thru window and Madden 2007.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Quote by crazynickman

Is this some kind of rappers conversation?
Quote by emad
Is this some kind of rappers conversation?

straight up, mah nigga. You's want into this bitch?
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

Quote by frankv
Hypocrite much?

i loled
Quote by emad
Why rappers usually hate the rockers and also rockers.

Way to turn the musical world into 'West Side Story'.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by denizenz
That's why none of them write any of it, right?
Rappers don't, but DJ's do.
Quote by Fyre Deity
Yo...

why's you be talkin' like dat?

Nigga be hating, yo? Gits out mah grill fool.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
Quote by aaron00lee
Rock or punk rock or even metal requires musical talent...or even having a good voice.

+1
And plus if you wanna be a rapper you should be TALKATIVE.IMO it sucks,coz I hate talkative people.
So I guess this would be the perfect place to advertise the rap song in my profile.
Quote by yawn
So I guess this would be the perfect place to advertise the rap song in my profile.

I clicked on your profile and I understand everything.
its beacuse they are completely opposite ends of the spectrum, its just the same as communism and facsim
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Quote by bikerboyjosh
its beacuse they are completely opposite ends of the spectrum, its just the same as communism and facsim

The fuck?
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by emad
+1
And plus if you wanna be a rapper you should be TALKATIVE.IMO it sucks,coz I hate talkative people.

GOOD rappers have musical integrity (but there aren't many, by any stretch). And by "talkative" I guess you mean "must talk a lot," which doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Anyone that writes lyrics has to be creative and sometimes use more words than the average teenager that listens to their music. That said, I think there a more creative rappers than metal lyricists. Popular rap is ****, but cliched angry metal is even worse.

(For the record, I listen to "classic rock," which is vague to say, and alternative modern rock. I never listen to rap but I can respect the "respectful" rap [ie: not about money, bitches n hoes, and rap feuds])
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
Page 1 of 2