I've just been looking on Thomann and I've found this Schecter. Apparently its a UK exclusive model. Unfortunately this also means I'm having trouble finding reviews and opinions on it.
So does anybody own one? Is it worth getting? (BTW yes im looking for a guitar around this price range for metalcore and similar genres (just come into about £300))
Thanks in advance.
great guitar, although they have passive emgs. might wana change the pups to duncans or active emgs (w.e suit your taste) and i have seen them in the US also...so their not UK exclusive...really anything schecter is great IMO but in that range also look at omens and gryphons (both schecter) and mabye a c1-fr also. ( i dont know how much those cost where you live tho)
Well im in the UK. I can't find the gryphon or c1 anywhere (help?) but how would the omen compare to the demon?

EDIT: wouldn't the demon be better for metal seeing as it's made of mahogany rather than basswood? And also according to the Schecter site they're active EMGs
Last edited by McCheese at Oct 15, 2007,
It looks like a good guitar to me, looking at Shcecter's site. It uses Duncan active HB's. I've played C1's with those and they play pretty nicely. Personally, I have no real preference over basswood or mahogany bodies. I can tell a diference but I will happily play on either one. They both sound nice if used on a nice guitar.

I'd say go for it.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.