First of, what a great show. Secondly, does Cox say Noobie to JD?! If that's the case, surely all computer geeks around the world owe a lot to this man
1) Its newbie.
2)This thread has been done before, look for a Scrubs Appreciation Thread .
3)Close this thread before somebody reports it for spam and you pick up a warning.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by eldanny
1) Its newbie.
2)This thread has been done before, look for a Scrubs Appreciation Thread .
3)Close this thread before somebody reports it for spam and you pick up a warning.

Okay you have GOT to get that sand out of your vagina...
Love how everyone's so uptight about posting threads. You guys need to loosen up, does it really affect you THAT much if someone posts a thread that's already been done? Sheesh
Quote by gallagher2006
Okay you have GOT to get that sand out of your vagina...

I was gona get really angry and have an embassing tantrum over the internet

Then I realised that was a South Park quote.

Quote by sottpwn
Love how everyone's so uptight about posting threads. You guys need to loosen up, does it really affect you THAT much if someone posts a thread that's already been done? Sheesh

In short.

Yes.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by sottpwn

Yes, it is slightly annoying when a user is so incompetent he can't type scrubs in the search bar and locate the 19 page thread that everyone else seems to be able to find.

Seriously, who comes on a well-established forum and thinks "Hmm, I'll make a thread about an award-winning, massively mainstream sitcom because there can't be one already"?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Oct 15, 2007,
I like Scrubs
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!