So anyone else like them quite a bit?

I just downloaded their discography, and was midway listening to "Last Wave Rockers", and it surprised me how clean Jesse Michaels' voice sounded

In fact, it's an extremely clean record......somehow the first album i thought of was Mad Caddies' first album?

But it was really nice to hear Jesse Michaels' voice again
Last edited by Adarsh at Oct 16, 2007,
I love common rider, great instruments and lyrics. My favorite song would have to be midnight passenger
jesse sings like nobody's business
my sh*t:
Fender Precision Bass
Johnson Bass by Axl
custom Road handwired 2-12
Dunlop Tortex .73s
I only have 'This is Unity Music' but it is great.
Never got anything else by 'em though, don't know why
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Common Rider > Op Ivy

Yeah, I went there.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
yeah i have a few songs but i cant find many more..
the ones i hearc are great though..
midnight passanger is great,sisgnal signal but i think my fav is a place where we can stay although it sounds a bit diff than the other stuff
I just listened to their split with AAA and it's actually some quality stuff......Jesse Michaels' voice, although cleaner than usual, it still pretty amazing

and waterproofpie.......pity no one took the bait?
I love it. Classics of Love is my favorite song, by far.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by original=punk
no need to go there, its true.
I'm beginning to agree with that.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I love Operation Ivy a lot more than Common Rider, But I do love common rider quite a bit. They do deserve more credit than they have... Much more than rancid does.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Joe-Fish
I love Operation Ivy a lot more than Common Rider, But I do love common rider quite a bit. They do deserve more credit than they have... Much more than rancid does.

Definitely. Jesse Michaels is a great songwriter. WAY better than Tim Armstrong.
I hoped that they'd sound better than a less-sucky Operation Ivy.

At least Tim isn't there.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
I ****ing LOVE Common Rider. "Carry On" is my MySpace profile song. I only have This Is Unity Music, but I'm dying to get me a copy of Last Wave Rockers.

One of my favorite songs is "Deep Spring". Michaels is such a great songwriter, it's like I feel the same thing when I hear that song as he probably did when he wrote it. Know what I mean?
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Last edited by JesusOfSbrbia at Jan 2, 2008,
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
I ****ing LOVE Common Rider. "Carry On" is my MySpace profile song. I only have This Is Unity Music, but I'm dying to get me a copy of Last Wave Rockers.

Amazon wants 71€ for Last Wave Rockers ............And I spent .... watch above.....And the man who sold that said: "Sorry I have to take these three euros, it´s from the USA"