I have a samsung m610 cell phone. i want to know how to download software onto this phone from internet sites. The options seem to be download from WAP or download to computer.

What is WAP? how do i get it from the computer to my phone?
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
wap is the internet that is on your phone
but yea google it
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
ok but not important part of question. If i find software that is downloadable to my phone, how do i get it on my phone other than WAP? and you have to pay for WAP eh?
Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
if youve got bluetooth, bluetooth it from your computer to your phone
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
its a .jad or .jak file but how do i use that on my phone then?
Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by bob farrell

your phone should just regognise it as some kind of software
what if my phone is stupid then?
Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by bob farrell