ok so i just kinda found out one of friends whoes a girl is a morman, and only me and her friend know. im just a bit curious as to what exactly it is, more specifically what there policies are ect.

personally i dont like religion, and mormanism seems to be kinda 'cult' to me- so im kinda freaked out.

some more information on them would be useful, thanks.
yes ive tried google but i want clearer information, im hoping someone here who is morman could help better than freakin google
Wikipedia is not only your friend, but also an extremely useful resource in times like these.

Actually, it's probably not your friend, but it's certainly the latter.
Quote by chiliman14
yes ive tried google but i want clearer information, im hoping someone here who is morman could help better than freakin google

Google is much more helpful if you spell the search terms correctly.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Deadmen
they Will Swallow Your Soul!!!

He is right! Better get out of there quick mate!

...seriously though, you should learn to tolerate things that are different from you. She is still a person, you know?
im pretty sure (from what i saw in South Park) Mormons believe some random dude in early American history found some golden tablets in the woods that had a secret language on them.. the tablets told him that jesus really live in America, not Israel. and then when he had to read the tablets again.. they were very different than the first reading, so he made up some BS about havin another set of tablets.

Mormonism is WAY bigger BS than any other religion (though theyre all lies)

next time you see this girl.. point and laugh and say "holy hell your parents are retarded!"
Quote by chiliman14
ive already looked on wikipedia and google i just want simple information from real people

you should wikipedia wikipedia. And then google.

You'll realize that the internet, is in fact, however hard to believe, not run by chipmunks.