Page 1 of 2
The Mighty morphin Power RAngers movie is on HBO, and it's such a retro trip for me.

ANyone else used to love this movie/PR in general.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
THAT **** WAS AWSOME WHEN I WAS LIKE 3!! i remember watching that like 6 hrs straight a day.
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
me :P
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
The Might Morphin' Power Rangers (The first ones with the Dinossaurs and stuff) were so freakin' awesome. Too bad the rest sucked...
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Quote by yawn
What the fuck? Who remembers stuff from when they were 3?

WTF???!?!?!?!?!?!? HOW DID U DOTHAT!
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
Quote by MetallicSoul92
WTF???!?!?!?!?!?!? HOW DID U DOTHAT!
It comes with the avatar.
yea i liked the original.... everything else just sucked
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by yawn
It comes with the avatar.

lol
Quote by tarheelfan2

Quote by funkbass369

Quote by funkyfigure8
Quote by insomniac_style
i love that film, the original rangers are so much better than that new school crap

yea the series started to really suck after wild force....man i was f**kin obsessed with power rangers when i was younger. the red ranger was probably my fave and then the green ranger before he turned into the white ranger.
I was lookin around in our house and found one of our old Power Rangers cassette tapes

listened to that for about 5 min and that brought back some freak awesome memories...
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
It's too bad the original Yellow Ranger died. She was hot.

*expects necrophilic jokes about her being even hotter now*
Quote by Slinov
As UG's blue ranger, i enforce that everyone should enjoy the film

Sup blue. Time to fight some bad guys (<---the official power ranger smiley).
I still throw on the soundtrack to the movie once in a while. the theme, RHCP, They Might Be giants, Graeme Revell.... some good stuff on there.
Quote by MAKETHEMSUFFER!
yea the series started to really suck after wild force....man i was f**kin obsessed with power rangers when i was younger. the red ranger was probably my fave and then the green ranger before he turned into the white ranger.

wtf is wild force? last one i remember was like lost in space or something.... i forget what it was called
Quote by tarheelfan2

Quote by funkbass369

Quote by funkyfigure8
The reason why everyone only likes the original series is because they grew out of the whole Power Rangers phase once they started dishing out the new ****.

And because the first was obviously the best.
power rangers are the ****. i loved them as a kid... now they are gay with like dino force and ninja squad or whatever.

white ranger pwns, everyone knows that.

and isnt it funny that the black ranger was black? lol
Everything after Lost Galaxy sucked royally. Lost Galaxy itself was somewhat of a stretch since they'd already killed off Zordon and that whole crew at the end of In Space, but it was still good.
I am such a nerd...
Quote by Roach5
power rangers are the ****. i loved them as a kid... now they are gay with like dino force and ninja squad or whatever.

white ranger pwns, everyone knows that.

and isnt it funny that the black ranger was black? lol

The yellow ranger was chinese
Though, after the first series, the yellow ranger was always black, and the black ranger was never black.
Quote by Omni-Ragnarok
The Might Morphin' Power Rangers (The first ones with the Dinossaurs and stuff) were so freakin' awesome. Too bad the rest sucked...

+ like 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
loved them, and the theme song is teh br00talz.
at least the original power rangers were cool.
then it got stupid.
good things never last :-(
lol
Quote by sadSTATUE
loved them, and the theme song is teh br00talz.
at least the first ones did.

Kind of like the DBZ one.
**** yeah.

When I found out that some episodes of the original series were on the internet I practically creamed myself.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
I still own that VHS, that movie was classic. I used to watch it when my babysitter came, and for like 3 years, i was a power ranger for halloween. My cousin was the pink one, and he couldnt stop crying
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
ZOMG the MMPR they were the **** when i was young, i loved them,especially the green one...in a non gay way...didn't know about gays those day yet probaly

good times
Green Power Ranger of the UG's Heroes and Villains Club
Man i used to be a crazy power ranger fan. like i was srsyl into it. i remember when i was like 4 or 5 and my parents would just sit me in front of the tv and put it on. then when i grew older, i watched after school shows on YTV. then i stopped watching. then i saw the show again on Fox Kids after school at 4. i watched every episode almost ,and i would like fighting air whenever they fought. I didn't know it at the time but i was like doing a hardcore fighting mosh pit thingy lol. then they changed it to saturdays and i still watched it . they were light speed, then time force. then they hanged it to fox box, and it was like rlly early, then they just stopped showing it. now they have a new one on the family channel at Saturday at like 7 30 but i ain't waking up , it's so cheesey now, they've done almost every idea, like kidnapping one of their friends, someone being tempted to be evil etc...
Page 1 of 2