I haven't personally used them, but they get excellent reviews. Before I traded my 6L6GC amp away, it was my intention to go with TAD's the next time I retubed it.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania
I haven't personally used them, but they get excellent reviews. Before I traded my 6L6GC amp away, it was my intention to go with TAD's the next time I retubed it.

haha, my next retube is getting the TAD too. I've talked to a few amp builders, and although they may have different favorites, the TAD's were mentioned each time.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
All new Laneys come with TAD tubes I think. My VH100R did. The E83CC (yes that's how its spelt) in the preamp sections are very nice sounding high gain tubes and the selected ECC83s are nice too. The power tubes I had were TAD EL34B-STRs, which are slightly larger in size than El34s and the sound was rather deep and saggy (perfect for Sabbath), I changed them to SED winged Cs for a bit more tightness and worked great.

Are you changing the power tubes for different sound or because they've gone bad and need replacing? You won't notice a huge difference in sound when swapping between two different brands if the tube type is the same. You can expect to hear a much bigger difference if you changed a preamp tube in V1 for example, or if you changed the speaker.
Gear:
Gibson SG '61 RI
Fender MIJ 62RI Tele
PRS Singlecut SE
Epiphone Sheraton II
Ibanez AEG10NT
Orange Rocker 30
Blackstar HT5C