so ive saved up about £500 and im wondering what do you think that i should get? (and yes ive tried both of them out and im leaning towards the 'wick but im trying to get a final desicion).
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
I'd definitely get the corvette...But I don't like four's.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
Warwick...I adore Warwicks
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.
It's all about preference and as long as you are comfortable with the Corvette I would say go for it. I own the fretless four-stringer and it is one of the most comfortable and tonally diverse basses I have ever played (waits for the comment stating that all warwicks only produce one tone). In fact many Warwicks (Corvettes especially) have great tonal diversity and are not at all limited to rock and metal. After all most of what I play on the Wick is funk and jazz. Overall Corvettes are great basses and I would take one over a P-Bass (which is not to say that I don't love the tone and feel of the P-Bass) any day.
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
If you're leaning towards the warwick then get it.
Quote by -February-Star-
Real bassists know about different techniques and are aware of the merits and applications of each.

Because we're the least ignorant, most hardworking and most talented musicians in the world. We also surpass all others in general awesomeness.
The Warwick, besides being a 5-string, is a better constructed bass than the Mexican-made Fender Precision Deluxe. But really, if you need a 5-string, the P simply won't do. I think you need the 5 string - otherwise, wouldn't you have compared 2 4-strings?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Warwick for the win. A German Warwick will slay a Mexican Fender any day of the week, if you ask me.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.