I have been working on Nottingham Lace for 3 months now and have finaly gotten to the solo and was thinking about releasing it here im power tab form. this will include all lead, Major back up, Possibly minor back up (power chords) and mabey bass if me and my friend get that done( he plays bass). altough i may not because people will steal it and take credit and politics and all that. What do you think oh yea and its in standerd tuning.
92% of teens have moved on to rap, if your still part of the 8% that listen to real music coppy this into your sig!!!
do it man...I have been wanting to learn that song forever...im all for it!!!
If i do peeps strt sendin me junk about how it sounds because its a bit off and not in drop c tuning i guess i may any way though even with a guitar trainer that slows it down its pretty tough to get.
92% of teens have moved on to rap, if your still part of the 8% that listen to real music coppy this into your sig!!!
ok i guess ill do it butits not done yet i will post again on the day of the relese
it is in drop c isnt it :|

how would you tab it??

an octive higher maybe??

im making one in guitar pro.
iv done about half the solo.
*Enter Sig Here*