im interrested in getting a half stack, but i can only spend $300. i dont care if i have to get seperate cab and head instead of a package, i just want a good tone (especially the clean) with enough volume for medium venues. where my band plays, theres barely ever a PA. id like a tube amp, but i doubt they come that cheap. the amp ive been lookin at is the Piggyback GT60 4x8 half stack by Hartke at Sam Ash. if u can help me out, thanks
-------Gary Coy Smith---------

Epiphone G-400 1966 RI
Dean ML XM
EHX Big Muff
Epiphone Valve Jr
Guitar Rig 4
ain't going to be easy to find a half for 300, try finding something used. btw, where are you in ohio? im northeast.
if i can cause someones death because of mine, i've done my job to keep the population under control.
Quote by buddyhimself
im interrested in getting a half stack, but i can only spend $300. i dont care if i have to get seperate cab and head instead of a package, i just want a good tone (especially the clean) with enough volume for medium venues. where my band plays, theres barely ever a PA. id like a tube amp, but i doubt they come that cheap. the amp ive been lookin at is the Piggyback GT60 4x8 half stack by Hartke at Sam Ash. if u can help me out, thanks

Well, as you put it in your sig, imagine your "piece of shit Line 6 Spider 212". Now imagine that, but louder, and more dissappointing, that's what you can expect from a half stack for $300.
Funny words.
You don't NEED a half-stack if you're going tube. 30-50w should do if you're gigging, seriously.
If you buy a $300 half-stack in a few months you won't be able to look at yourself in the mirror. You can get a nice tube combo used.
$300 isn't even enough for a crap half stack...it'd have to be worse than crap.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
the only non **** one is

Epiphone Valve Jr. Half stack

5W all tube
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.