is this a serious question? if matt can play light that blinds on it, and by god he can, then make no haste to purchase that work of art!
I can't stand watching people waste their money on horrible gear.
I like the way it looks but it's not really my kind of guitar. 24 frets and mahog are cool but I need a floyd rose/kahler.

Also, that EMG 60 in the bridge should be a 50 imo. If you like it that's great though. Congratulations.
Quote by AnimosityMetal
Anyways, this is my second guitar, and I've always been a fan of Shadows Fall. Matt Bachand's guitar always amazed me, and I've been wanting to buy this for a while now.

I finally saved up the whopping $1700CAD, and bought it yesterday.

Good choice?
http://www.ibanez.com/eg/series.aspx?s=mbm

Meh, $1700 is a bit much for that guitar. But I guess if you like it....
Be cool.
Cool, thanks.

Just wanted some reassurance, because some buds who also play guitars were being pricks and saying its bad.
Quote by AnimosityMetal
Cool, thanks.

Just wanted some reassurance, because some buds who also play guitars were being pricks and saying its bad.

Dude, they're just jealous. It's definitely not a "bad" guitar. Tell them I said "Fuck you".
Quote by AnimosityMetal
Cool, thanks.

Its not a bad guitar. Its just not some people's cup of tea. But it definitely isn't bad.
Be cool.
It's an RGA121 with EMG's, slightly different inlays and a weird graphic...

The budget friendly option is to get the RGA and to swap out the pickups.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by Bonsaischaap
It's an RGA121 with EMG's, slightly different inlays and a weird graphic...

The budget friendly option is to get the RGA and to swap out the pickups.

Word. The laziest sig Ibanez ever made.

"Hey guys, let's just put some EMGs in a stock RGA! Kids love the EMGs!"
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!