Page 1 of 3
okay so me and my friends were walkin around one night around 8 and i had a laser pointer and i was shining it around and stuff and i shine it one some ladys big picture window by accident. she comes out and is like "OMG!!!!!!! you think its funny HUH!!!!?!?! you scared the SH!T outa my dog!!!" so i apologies like three times and she didnt hear me and shes like "ARE YOU EVEN GONNA ACKNOLDEG WAT IM SAYING ?" so i yell louder sorry!. and she eventually goes inside. we walk away pretty pissed off so as we're walking back to my house we stand extra far away behind some bushes and shine it in her window to piss her off now halloween and devils night is coming and we were thinkin of doin something to her cuz shes a b1tch and she needs to calm the f@ck down about something so small

she also doesnt know its me cuz i passed her a day or two later walking home and she just smiled and waved

so idea's? has to be quick and easy sorta cheap but im willing to pay to get her back anywhos nothing too illegal either
Last edited by Snakezb at Oct 15, 2007,
I say....

leave her alone. You asshat.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
lul pissing ppl off is so bein a rebbel agint societuh! llololol!1shiftkey1

Grow up.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I say get a life, at the end of the day you were in the wrong, plus the reason for the anger between you two was a break down in communication. Just leave it alone!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
I know what you spend the time doing on devil's night. Learn how to spell and learn some grammar. And stop using OMG... Please.
1. make friends with her.
2. get invited to any holiday celebration coming up in the next few months.
3. eat all her food.
4. bar the door.
5. burn the house down.

that'll learn her.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Garb
This is easy...

1)Kidnap her dog.
2)....
3)Profit!

Fail.

Point 2) is '????'
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

dude i didnt do anything to her dog like the dog sees a random red dot in the room and it goes away if her dog is that jumpy it needs more help than she does
Buy her a laser pen to say sorry.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Yeah so? Why do you have to be a dick back to her just because she reacted in that way? Seriously, get a hobby or pick up wanking. Waste your time on something constructive.
no seriously guys if i was asking for soemthing fun to do you'd come up with a couple real anserws and not just be like dont do anything or fail/phail i ask for help if thats all yur gonna say then dont say anything
Quote by Snakezb
dude i didnt do anything to her dog like the dog sees a random red dot in the room and it goes away if her dog is that jumpy it needs more help than she does

Oh alright, because you know what all dogs are supposed to act like.
Quote by Izz
Yeah so? Why do you have to be a dick back to her just because she reacted in that way? Seriously, get a hobby or pick up wanking. Waste your time on something constructive.

ill be a dick if i wanna be a dick
Quote by Snakezb
no seriously guys if i was asking for soemthing fun to do you'd come up with a couple real anserws and not just be like dont do anything or fail/phail i ask for help if thats all yur gonna say then dont say anything

I'm not gonna give you any advice if I don't think you should do it as you seem to be a jerk.
Jerk.

Quote by Snakezb
ill be a dick if i wanna be a dick

Seriously, how old are you?
Quote by Kensai
Oh alright, because you know what all dogs are supposed to act like.

i have a dog and it doesnt even pay any attention to a laser when i shine it around the room.
Quote by skaguitarist53
bleach.

pour onto her lawn in the shape of a penis or something

beautiful
Quote by Snakezb
i have a dog and it doesnt even pay any attention to a laser when i shine it around the room.

Maybe because it's around you. I must say I'm sorry for that dog.
Quote by Snakezb

Point is:

You are a d*ck.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by Snakezb

It's probably desensitized...

all dogs react differently to things, in case you haven't noticed...
Quote by skaguitarist53
bleach.

While you're doing that have a swig or two, it's delicious

Magicedit: I'm looking at YOU threadstarter
Last edited by stringmagician at Oct 15, 2007,
Quote by Izz
Or maybe not. Grow up maybe? Drink some beer and kill someone.

lmao, wll said 8-)
Quote by skaguitarist53
bleach.

Ha! If that would actually work and not look like a big blob it'd be way awesome.

I was walking down the street one day at lunch to get some games back from this person's house. So I walk past this guys house and two of his dogs start barking and he runs out and yells,"Hey dumbass." Since I'm a huge pussy i just flipped him off and kept walking.
Guitar Related Products
Schecter Omen-6
Digitech Grunge Distortion Pedal
Peavey Rage-158 15w Amp

Member of Kurt Cobain>shredding club P.M. eldanny to join.
I say you stick a boiled egg up your arse and go piss on a electric fence.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by stringmagician
While you're doing that have a swig or two, it's delicious

he speaks the truth.

one time at a parking lot for this concert some people put saran-wrap all around a persons car a couple times, than super glued oreos to it, in the shape of words... you could try that too
ehh
Quote by Izz
I'm not gonna give you any advice if I don't think you should do it as you seem to be a jerk.
Jerk.

Seriously, how old are you?

well im 14 and idc i just wanna do something funny and since she was a b1tch ill be a jerk/dick w/e idc go ahead and name call if you want but youre telling me that devil's night you never went and egged someones house or did something stupid like that when you were a kid. ive had one actual anserw and counting anyone wanna grow up and not repeat "im a dick ect poor dog ect"
You're a dick.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Page 1 of 3