Page 1 of 2
So get this. I usually don't give money to people who ask me for change for food, but this guy was right outside mcdonalds and whatever, so I gave him a $1.25 for a burger. And then he freaking walked away from Mcdonalds across the street!! For crying out loud. I knew he didn't want food. There wasn't food where he was headed. Have you guys ever had experiences like this? I should have followed him. Have you ever come across someone that ACTUALLY needed help?
Anyway. It was disappointing.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
...cmon man...you know it's drugs...or maybe he was running back to his sleeping place to hide his money for savings
He was obviously going to start a bank account and watch his money grow...Don't be so quick to judge next time
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Yeah I saw a beggar on the street in London once. As I passed his phone sounded and I looked at it as I saw he had it between his legs. He noticed this and actually covered the phone up by some blankets I think.
Easiest $1.25 I ever made!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Izz
Yeah I saw a beggar on the street in London once. As I passed his phone sounded and I looked at it as I saw he had it between his legs. He noticed this and actually covered the phone up by some blankets I think.

Haha lame!
One time my madre saw this woman park a Cadillac and then walk a couple blocks and sat on the sidewalk with cardboard asking for money. For shame.
Quote by Kensai
Easiest $1.25 I ever made!

lolz - man i'm saying that a lot tonight
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by HarleyFoxx
...cmon man...you know it's drugs...or maybe he was running back to his sleeping place to hide his money for savings

If you're being sarcastic about the drugs, that's a pretty common thing to do.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Fishyesque
Haha lame!
One time my madre saw this woman park a Cadillac and then walk a couple blocks and sat on the sidewalk with cardboard asking for money. For shame.

and yet you still got sucked in...for shame
He was keeping it for a rainy day, $1.25 could get him a fine box-mansion!
Real men don't need sigs.
If i do it, i take them somewhere and buy them food. You cant help people who dont want to help themselves. im more likely to give some hobo some money if he tells me he needs some ****ing boose then if he pulls the im hungry bs
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
What you got to here in DC is buy the food for them. But even then beggers dont trust you. Like cause people will be assholes and like **** (poop) in the food or put a razor blade in it or something. So just to give them a burger, you gotta throw it in the trashcan. As soon as you walk away, they go get it.

EDIT: The world sucks.
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
Quote by HarleyFoxx
and yet you still got sucked in...for shame

Hey now, be nice.

Yeah, I usually go buy the food for them, just to be safe, but I was in a hurry. I even sometimes recommend some places that are hiring at the moment.
I met a homeless bug in Berlin who asked me (in German) for money. I then noticed his iPod in his pocket and told him (in English). He then apologised to me (also in English) and made some lame excuse. It was hilarious.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
I once saw a guy with a sign that said "I'll be honest, I just need a beer"

So I went and got him a sixer.
My Gear:

Squier Acoustic

B.C. Rich Ironbird Got Stolen :-(

Fernandes LE-1X

ESP AC 200-E

Fender Frontman 15G
Quote by joellen

Just because he wasn't buying food doesn't mean he was buying drugs.

Just because he walks away from Mc. Donalds doesn't mean he isn't buying food. (some people like real food, not dog chow on a bun)

Maybe he wanted coffee?

Maybe he did want drugs? Who cares, he's addicted, it's not like he mislead or hurt you.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
If someone comes up to me and feeds me some bull**** I won't give them a penny, if they say they want some money for beer or drugs i'll give them some money.

That doesn't often happen, but I do buy a Big Issue quite often, at least that's a decent way of doing stuff.
I hate being personally approached for money, especially when it involves a begger desperately needing medical attention because somehow they sliced their cock off and yet managed to place it inside a jar to shove in my face. The nerve...
Kisses and cuddles.
Last edited by SHANANDO at Oct 15, 2007,
I forgot to add that this guy was across the street from Temple Square in Salt Lake.

I have to wonder if he got anything from anyone else that day. I'm sure Fishyesque knows what I mean.
My Gear:

Squier Acoustic

B.C. Rich Ironbird Got Stolen :-(

Fernandes LE-1X

ESP AC 200-E

Fender Frontman 15G
No matter what a hobo might want I give them money when I have it.

They could be getting drugs and ruining their life more

or they could be getting a coke cause they haven't drank anything in three days

It's up to them, but I definately made someones day brighter
I was once approached by a fellow at a train station who's first words were 'I'm not on drugs or anything but can I have £60', I said no. As I was walking away he fell over...I have a suspicion he wasn't telling the truth about the drug thing.
"I was about to give a homeless guy $5 but then I thought "hey wait, he'll probably just spend this money on drink or drugs" so decided not to give it to him. Then I thought "hey, what am I gonna spend this money on?" and gave him the $5."

Some funny comedian.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by stringmagician

R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by stringmagician

Thats my stance on it exactly. And who am I to judge them on what they're going to do with it anyways? How am I so much better?
We're only strays.
Addressing everyones who's like "I'd only give them money if they were honest and told me they were going to buy drugs or alcohol"

What if they WERE being honest about buying food? What is life was simply unkind to them and they ended up that way through no fault of their own, and they're being completely honest about wanting food?
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
Quote by fifthhorseman54
Addressing everyones who's like "I'd only give them money if they were honest and told me they were going to buy drugs or alcohol"

What if they WERE being honest about buying food? What is life was simply unkind to them and they ended up that way through no fault of their own, and they're being completely honest about wanting food?

Ha, I never realized how true that is

A poor person asks for drug money, you give it to them, they ask for food money, and they're dirty lying crackheads.
Quote by stringmagician

1+

I usually try to give them some coins. I don't care what the money's getting them. They want money, I give money. Win-win situation.
I always find 2 hobos and make them fight, then I'll give the winner a 10 spot.
Quote by fifthhorseman54

I rarely see people asking for money for food, usually for a fare somewhere (''I just came out of hospital and need to get to Newmarket'').

Besides, it's not hard to sell the big issue if you want to make enough money to eat and get a roof over your head.
nobodys ever approached me for money. i'd give some if i had any and if i didnt just see them step out of a corvette.

Jack my swag
best story I got was this guy who needed money for a bus so he could get to montreal where he had a job waiting for him. the guy looked legit so I would have given him money if I had any.
i barely leave th house. one time i went downtown cuz i was volunteering at some event cuz i need hours to graduate. so this guy comes up to me and tells me a story about how he just lost his job and has no money to go home , and just needs some change for the train to his house so i gave him like a toonie but like rly i was scared that he might just attack me, im a bit of a pussy. and also i was like maybe i'll be nice, but then when i went home i was thinking to my self, i just got owned
yeah i go to Mexico a lot and because i live right next to the border and when im in line crossing back to the u.s. there is about like 10-20 people asking for money and its like people who are in okay shape so they could get a job. so i never give money to people unless i can tell they need it
Quote by joellen

It's a good thing you did. Same thing happened to me, but I gave the guy money.

...That bastard went straight into McDonalds.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Page 1 of 2