Have anyone read that Motörhead's Lemmy if he wanted to finance a football team for 10 year old children and he said yes . what do you think about it? and when bands do this do you think it's a form of self advertisment?. I'm a big fan of Motörhead and I think he did it because he thought it was fun but what do you think?
One
We are one
one is the beginning
are you one Herbert?

I'm not Herbert
Well, I was disappointed when Lemmy came out with his own clothing line...Feels like he sold out a bit there, but I think what he is doing is all good. He says he didn't have 2 nickels to rub together when he was younger...so it seems like he is giving back...nice nice...

Have you listened to his other band, Headcat?...they play 50's rock n roll...
lemmy is a machine...for a 50-65 year old guy he rocks real hard...haha and he puts on one hell of a show...saw em at sydney on the 5th ...hed put on a good half time show but
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

Last edited by morrison27 at Oct 15, 2007,
Quote by HarleyFoxx
Well, I was disappointed when Lemmy came out with his own clothing line...Feels like he sold out a bit there, but I think what he is doing is all good. He says he didn't have 2 nickels to rub together when he was younger...so it seems like he is giving back...nice nice...

Have you listened to his other band, Headcat?...they play 50's rock n roll...

sounds good i'll try and listen to it
One
We are one
one is the beginning
are you one Herbert?

I'm not Herbert
Not bad for him,but those poor kids.

They wont be able to understand a word he says.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I am also I huge Motorhead fan I think Lemmy giving back is great as long as he doesn't offer the kids speed to play better all should be good.
Co-Founder of The Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or timmEH to join

#1 Rush / Yes fan of The Bass Militia
PM Dinky to join

Founder of The Ernie Ball MusicMan owners club and proud owner of a Black Sapphire Bongo 4 HHp
PM me to join