hey wats up UG,
have a mesa boogie F-30 (looking to get around 700)

http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_In...F-30/F-30.html

fender like cleans, vintage and "contour" distortion channels.It's a killer amp

also comes with the footswitch.

i go to berklee college of music in Boston MA so if u want to come by if your in the area and check anything out, your welcome to it. sadly you wont be able to crack anything as i am in a dorm. If there's a practice room in the basement available i guess we could go down there and play it out. But this amp really come alive when they get loud. THEIR TUBE!!!!!!

If anyone has a mesa 2:90 power amp in which they what to trade, thats a posiblity.

email at shill@berklee.net

thanks for looking,
steve
Any trade interest?
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Just throwing offers out but i'd consider trading my Deluxe Reverb RI + a bit of cash if you'd like. Not positive but i want to check out my options.

also, i might be able to take a trip up to Boston to check out the stuff.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Well i wouldn't be able to offer all cash it for a couple months at least. I have a strat to fund. If you were interested in the DRRI, i'd throw in 100 or so.

Good luck on the sale
Im def. interested. How much $$ do you need right now? You know what, Ill PM you. Check your profile
is this still for sale? I live very close to you and work even closer so I could pick this up. also I have CASH
cool, just sent ya a PM... I'll be at work till 5 EST so lemme know...